Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Request a Feature - Group Boards

foodiehomechef
Jack-of-all-trades

@PinterestGabby @PinterestJanice   Hi ladies, I'd like to request that Pinterest allow more than one person to manage group boards... like an assistant manager. Right now those group boards are only owned by 1 person and that person is only one who can edit the board, delete pins if necessary etc etc. Hoping that this can be implemented, keeping my fingers crossed! Thanks 🙂

0 Kudos
4 Replies
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Ah! SO sorry for not responding to this, @foodiehomechef, definitely skipped my inbox queue 😅. Currently, multiple people can manage the content in a board but only one person can own it. I made a note of your feedback for our product team! 

1 Kudo
foodiehomechef
Jack-of-all-trades

Hey @PinterestGabby, I know that you can change the settings so that everyone can make changes. What I'm after here... is that you can assign 1 or more specifically named people to manage the board, just not everyone.

This would be especially helpful for a number of reasons but 2 come to mind right away...

1. If you belong to a group on any social media platform that's run by more than 1 person or just have more than 1 person involved in a blog you can have those people be like an assistant manager & have the ability to make all the same changes as the owner.

2. In case someone becomes ill or passes away, there are other folks that can take over & run the board.

0 Kudos
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

I hear ya, @foodiehomechef! Totally makes sense -- I've made a note of your feedback for product. 🙂 

0 Kudos
foodiehomechef
Jack-of-all-trades

@PinterestGabby @therealsouthamerica    Excellent, thanks Gabby... you're the best. Lisa & I were discussing collaborating on a new Group Board, but we're waiting for a positive outcome to changing how the Group Boards are managed.

1 Kudo