Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Reach | Share | Engage....

therealsouthamerica
Jack-of-all-trades

Hi to the community I hope everyone is doing well.

I know all of you are really busy but I thought I would post a link to an article I was reading on Vimeo...I know that you know I love Vimeo but this article talked about (as the title of this post suggests) Reach | Share | Engagement Metrics and not just on Vimeo but on all platforms. The writer Suze Kaufman also provided a formula for checking your engagement rate (nice add on). 

This article really does address a lot of concerns that have been expressed here on Pinterest and on other platforms and her insight and advice are really very helpful to all of us especially content creators again I stress on all platforms not just Pinterest or Vimeo.

The article is easy to read and helpful, please consider reading it while you're having your morning break or perhaps at lunch. 

3 social media stats to start measuring, stat 

Thank you for letting me share - Lisa😁

2 Kudos
4 Replies
AmericanoCrystals
Problem-solver

Thank you for sharing Lisa! @therealsouthamerica 

1 Kudo
therealsouthamerica
Jack-of-all-trades

@AmericanoCrystals Hi there thank you for taking the time to read the article! Glad you enjoyed it - Lisa😁

0 Kudos
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

@therealsouthamerica thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts! Appreciate you and all that you do in the community. We actually have an announcement coming next week that might interest you and other content creators in the community...stay tuned. 😉 Would love to hear if there are other folks here who have used or are currently using Vimeo for video marketing? 

1 Kudo
therealsouthamerica
Jack-of-all-trades

@PinterestGabby @AmericanoCrystals Hi there okay so I am definitely looking forward to the surprise - Fingers Crossed that the surprise is Pinterest will be added to Social Sharing on Vimeo I have a Business Plan with them and everyone is representing except Pinterest.......🤞

New Videos for one of my Boards:

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/633952085040097872/

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/633952085040040600/

Thanks Lisa😁

2 Kudos