cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pinterest Creators Festival Post-Event Chat

meganwilsonjewelry
Just visiting

I learned you can tag products on your idea pins!

3 Kudos
PinterestJazmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @meganwilsonjewelry thanks for sharing your learning with us here! If you want to learn more about Idea Pin product tagging make sure to check out this Help Center article.

Did my response answer your question? Be sure to select "Accept as Solution" to help other community members on the PBC.

0 Kudos
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

You sure can, @meganwilsonjewelry! Check out our FAQ for more info!! 

Did my response answer your question? Be sure to select "Accept as Solution" to help other community members on the PBC.

0 Kudos

I loved all the creators who were sharing their inspiration & tips. Would love to create content as a planner using the Creator Rewards Program. If you love planning, organization & lifestyle definitely follow. The Minimal Sophisticate 

1 Kudo
hannahgeeser

Really excited to not only begin creating more intentionally and purposefully on my own profile but on the client accounts that I manage - who are going to flip when they hear this news! Anyone else feeling energized and ready to spend the entire day on Pinterest!?

2 Kudos
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

@hannahgeeser yes. 

giphy-1.gif

0 Kudos
itsthegoldengoddess
Just visiting

The best advice I heard today is to JUST START. That is exactly how I got my business up and running! Now I'm going to work on finding my niche audience, which is tarot readers, lightworkers, and everyone in the Esoteric and Spiritual community! We are The Golden Goddess 👑🌙 Check us out! 💛

Website - https://itsthegoldengoddess.com/

Pinterest - @itsthegoldengoddess 

The Golden Goddess ~ Follow us on Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook @ItsTheGoldenGoddess
4 Kudos
eatingempowered_mercedes
Just visiting

Thank you for this amazing event! I enjoyed all the speakers. I can’t wait to continue creating and sharing more ideas. 

Mercedes
2 Kudos
PinterestJazmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @eatingempowered_mercedes welcome to the PBC! So happy to hear you enjoyed the event. ❤️Who were your favorite speakers?

0 Kudos
eatingempowered_mercedes
Just visiting

@PinterestJazmin I could relate to Carolina, as a food creator and chef. I learned from all of them including Kerin and China. I love what Megan shared about loving anime and being inspired by it. Just finished posting a new pin idea and allowed the take feature. Hoping others try my carrot cake recipe. 

Mercedes
1 Kudo