cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pinterest Creators Festival Post-Event Chat

PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

@foodishways THIS x 100. I loved how she talked about indulgence, but keeping it in moderation. Balance is everything!

Did my response answer your question? Be sure to select "Accept as Solution" to help other community members on the PBC.

1 Kudo
foodishways
Just visiting

Absolutely!

0 Kudos
newyorkbob
Just visiting

That was a lot of useful information in less than an hour. Will make use of a lot of the tips.
@newyorkbob 

2 Kudos
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Love to see it, @newyorkbob! What were the top tips you took away from the festival? 

Did my response answer your question? Be sure to select "Accept as Solution" to help other community members on the PBC.

0 Kudos
hellozol
Just visiting

Thank you so much!! This was such an inspiring and fantastic event, and I'm much motivated right now. 

2 Kudos
TheSereneCorner
Just visiting

This was such a good event and motivated me so much in my Pinterest creator journey. Only up from here!

3 Kudos
CandyToyBoxFamily
Just visiting

I absolutely loved the Creator Festival!! It really validated a lot of feelings you go through as a content creator and It really helped me clarify my goals! I started creating because of Pinterest and I can't wait to get closer to the community I have been building with Takes! @CandyToyBoxFamily 

1 Kudo
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

@CandyToyBoxFamily Takes! Yay!! Community is everything, truly. 

1 Kudo
jojobyday

I appreciated the inclusivity and diversity of all the speakers, and really loved learning about their creative process and getting such amazing advice from all the different creators and Meg. I'm super excited to use Creator Hub and grow even more than I already have as a creator! This was such great motivation to KEEP GOING ❤️

Pinterest for all things fashion/photography: https://pin.it/4YL2WeU @jojobyday

Instagram: @jojobyday

3 Kudos
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

YASSS @jojobyday!!!! 

0 Kudos