cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pinterest Creators Festival Post-Event Chat

PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

@eatingempowered_mercedesCarolina is the 🐐!!! Please link your Idea Pin, I'd love to see! 

Did my response answer your question? Be sure to select "Accept as Solution" to help other community members on the PBC.

0 Kudos
eatingempowered_mercedes
Just visiting
2 Kudos
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

@eatingempowered_mercedes YUM!! Just gave you some love on the Pin. 🙂 

Did my response answer your question? Be sure to select "Accept as Solution" to help other community members on the PBC.

1 Kudo
eatingempowered_mercedes
Just visiting

@PinterestGabby Thank you!! Do a take when you get a chance!!

Mercedes
1 Kudo
butterflyformation
Just visiting

Great event! I loved the discussions between the featured creators and of course I'm excited for the Creator Rewards Program too.

-Kelly

pinterest.com/butterflyformation

2 Kudos
naturalnaela
Just visiting

This was so amazing. I'm glad I decided to attend. Last year I got too overwhelmed and didn't go and now I don't see myself ever missing another one.

Advice was on point, speakers were on point. 10/10👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾 Ya'll did that!

5 Kudos
PinterestJazmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @naturalnaela welcome to the PBC! So happy you attended the event this year - they will only get better from here. 🙌Would love to hear what tips/advice resonated the most with you!

1 Kudo
naturalnaela
Just visiting

@PinterestJazmin Loved the advice about not comparing your “now” to someone else’s “years”. That can be so easy to forget, especially when you’re around so many creative and talented people but I love the advice of comparing your now to where you were a few months ago.

Also, the new takes explanation came in clutch because I wasn’t really sure what it was even though I’d been seeing it on my profile. 🤣 

I wasn’t sure what I expected from the festival but it exceeded those expectations. 🙌🏾

0 Kudos
quirkehour
Just visiting

WOW !! This was an amazing experience! I am especially excited for the Creator Rewards program. I became active again on Pinterest when Idea Pins launched and I have seen HUUUUGE success so far (over 447K views in just a month!) I can't wait to invest even more into Pinterest. I have to honestly say this platform is so unique and provides to much more value than competitors.  

https://www.pinterest.com/quirkehour/

2 Kudos
foodishways
Just visiting

My favorite festival moment was the Megan Thee Stallion interview because it was a great reminder to be your own cheerleader. You have to do things because you want to do them and not take in outside opinions. The update I'm most excited about is Creator Rewards. Pinterest does a great job at making creators feel welcome, so this is another great way to do that!

Overall, this festival was awesome! I can't wait for the next one.

2 Kudos