cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pins from Claimed YouTube Account

whatiskatieupto
Just visiting

@PinterestGabby Hey Gaby, my name is Katie, and I've been using and loving Pinterest for my blog for years. I recently started my own YouTube channel, and I've now claimed the channel on Pinterest as well.

I'm always getting a ton of impressions (and other engagements) on the pins coming from my claimed website. But I'm seeing almost no impressions on pins leading to my YouTube Channel.

My question is, is Pinterest treating different claimed accounts and the respective pins differently? Do we have to like "build up trust" for that newer claimed account (or any other new claimed account) to receive higher engagement?

Or is Pinterest more interested in leading people over to regular websites rather than another social media?

Would love to hear your/everybody's thoughts on that 🙂

Thank you so much, x Katie Grazer

Find me on Pinterest @whatiskatieupto 

0 Kudos
1 Reply
whatiskatieupto
Just visiting

@PinterestGaby was just wondering about my question. I've now also seen that my Pins are not getting attributed correctly inside of analytics if I shared via the YouTube share URL instead of copying the URL from the browser. Instead of showing up as claimed pins from YouTube, they are showing up as "Other Pins" even though I claimed the channel.

Is this something other people are seeing too? Would love some feedback. Thanks 

0 Kudos