Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Pin titles & descriptions missing in Tailwind

foodiehomechef
Jack-of-all-trades
Labels (1)

Does anyone know why sometimes the Pin titles & descriptions don't show up in Tailwind drafts?  Any insight you have would be greatly appreciated!

1 Kudo
12 Replies
kaileybrumwell
Just visiting

I don't know why, but confirming I have also seen this (occasionally) happen as well. Usually if I try to re-add the pin to Tailwind drafts it works, so it might be a Tailwind error and not a Pinterest error. 

2 Kudos
foodiehomechef
Jack-of-all-trades

I have to agree with your assessment Kailey, it's probably a Tailwind problem. Interesting... that if you re-add the pin the description will show up. I'll have to give that a try, thanks!

0 Kudos
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

@tailwind any insight here? 

0 Kudos
tailwind
Loves to help

Can you tell me if this happens only when scheduling from within Pinterest itself? Feeding this info back to customer success to try to figure it out for you. You'll probably get to the bottom of it quicker if you email help@tailwindapp.com but I'd love to share an answer here as well. Up to you!

1 Kudo
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for jumping in on this thread, @tailwind❤️

1 Kudo
foodiehomechef
Jack-of-all-trades

Hi & thanks for looking into this problem. No, this happens when I try to schedule from Pinterest, Tailwind Tribes, as well as website/blogs etc... The thing I don't understand is that it doesn't happen all the time, I'd say about 1 in 200 where the descriptions & titles don't show up. Another thing to note is that when it doesn't show up, it's not because the person's pin is lacking the description... rather when you check out their pin (let's say on their website or in Tailwind) the title & description is there, it just doesn't make it though into the Drafts area of Tailwind. Lastly, in case anyone need to know, this has been going on for about 1 1/2 to 2 years approx. Thanks for your time @tailwind & I hope someone can fix this.

1 Kudo
tailwind
Loves to help

Thank you for explaining! We would need a few examples. Can you either put some Pin links here or write in to help@tailwindapp.com with them please?

1 Kudo
foodiehomechef
Jack-of-all-trades

Please note @tailwind that I edited my post just above this. It should have read "1 in 200", as opposed to "1 in 20" don't show up.

I'll be happy to supply a link or 2, but I'll have to wait until I see this issue crop up again... hopefully within a week or so.

1 Kudo
urbanbadadesign

0 Kudos