Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Payment account error

AndreaUpdyke
Just visiting

Hey there! I’ve been trying to set up my payment account for challenges and I keep getting an error that my payment acct is suspended? Anyone know how to fix this? I put in a ticket and haven’t heard back. Pic attached! @PinterestGabby ? 

B9B7FB0F-72D5-491B-ADEA-CFB397293B1A.png

2 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
AndreaUpdyke
Just visiting

I wanted to give an update on this. I submitted a new support ticket on my desktop and uploaded a screenshot (the same as I included above). I got a response today saying that they had unsuspended my account and to make sure my name and my ID match exactly. Apparently because I did not put my middle name after my first name in the the first name field, the payment system showed that my details did not match. I did not originally include my middle name because there was no middle name field. Just a heads up to the powers that be if you are reading! I’m all set up now! @PinterestGabby @PinterestJazmin 

View solution in original post

2 Kudos
5 Replies
AmericanoCrystals
Problem-solver

Hi there!

I am sorry for your inconvenience. Have you tried to do it on your desktop? This kind of errors may occur with mobile phones.

I am tagging @PinterestJazmin @PinterestGabby here, so they can help you better.

I hope you will solve it very soon.

1 Kudo
AndreaUpdyke
Just visiting

Thank you for your response. As far as I know, Creator Rewards are only available in the mobile app. I don't see anywhere to add this on desktop so any help getting it resolved is greatly appreciated! I still haven't heard back on my support ticket after the initial, "we will pass this on" email. Thanks.

0 Kudos
simplepinmedia
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@AndreaUpdyke There's been a lot of glitches recently with the Creator Rewards situation. Not sure if this is related but I wouldn't be surprised. 

-Tabby

2 Kudos
JanaOMedia
Marvel

I am having the exact same problem. I have pins that have been approved - and I have earnings pending. But when I I hit the "set up payment" button I'm getting the same error message. It says, "Payee payment account is closed or suspended. Please contact support to resolve this." 

I have also sent a ticket in and followed up on it twice now. And I've received no response. 

Any idea what I can do next to get this corrected? @PinterestGabby @PinterestJazmin - I would appreciate some help! 

2 Kudos
AndreaUpdyke
Just visiting

I wanted to give an update on this. I submitted a new support ticket on my desktop and uploaded a screenshot (the same as I included above). I got a response today saying that they had unsuspended my account and to make sure my name and my ID match exactly. Apparently because I did not put my middle name after my first name in the the first name field, the payment system showed that my details did not match. I did not originally include my middle name because there was no middle name field. Just a heads up to the powers that be if you are reading! I’m all set up now! @PinterestGabby @PinterestJazmin 

2 Kudos