cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need Help Contacting Pinterest

Joinmyjourney
Just visiting

I've been trying to reach out to someone at Pinterest to get help on my account. For about the last month, Pinterest support is only answering by saying "I'm passing your query to the concerned team, they will look into this and get back to you with the details." However, no one has gotten back to me about this. Whenever I try to respond to the ticket and inquire about a time frame of someone getting back to me or if they have any updates, they have already closed the tickets without letting me respond. 

I'm so confused why no one will help me. I really need help with my account. Is there someone who could email me from Pinterest? @PinterestGabby

1 Kudo
3 Replies
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Joinmyjourney, hey there, sorry to hear you've been having this experience with our support team. How can I help escalate and issues are you currently facing? 

Have you personalized your community profile yet?
Submit your Story Pin for a chance to be featured on the Today tab!

0 Kudos
Joinmyjourney
Just visiting

Hi Gabby,

Thank you so much for responding1! You have no idea how much I appreciate your help. I have had an ongoing issue where my account is not working properly since August, where none of my pins get any reach and all of my fresh pins have disappeared from search. 

During the summer, I was verified by several people at Pinterest support that my account was in fact caught in the spam filter (others pretended otherwise) and that they would fix it. For a couple of short weeks in November, my account was temporarily fixed. And then, again, all of my fresh pins received no impressions and all my pins from my domain disappeared from search.

I have continuously tried to reach out over the past 8 months to get my account working, without any luck. And as of March 7th, no one will provide me with any assistance other than they are "I'm passing your query to the concerned team, they will look into this and get back to you with the details.". Yet, I have waited over a month and no one from that "concerned team" has gotten back to me or fixed my account. It is extremely frustrating that I have waited eight months since this issue started, and did nothing to warrant having my account marked as spam. And it has made the situation even worse that no one at Pinterest support is even giving me the time of day anymore.

Getting my account fixed is extremely important to me. I have lost so much traffic to my blog because of this. 

I would really like to be able to use my Pinterest account normally again.

0 Kudos
Joinmyjourney
Just visiting

@PinterestGabby I didn't tag you in my response, just wanted to make sure you saw it.

0 Kudos