Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Need Help Contacting Pinterest

Joinmyjourney
Just visiting

I've been trying to reach out to someone at Pinterest to get help on my account. For about the last month, Pinterest support is only answering by saying "I'm passing your query to the concerned team, they will look into this and get back to you with the details." However, no one has gotten back to me about this. Whenever I try to respond to the ticket and inquire about a time frame of someone getting back to me or if they have any updates, they have already closed the tickets without letting me respond. 

I'm so confused why no one will help me. I really need help with my account. Is there someone who could email me from Pinterest? @PinterestGabby

1 Kudo
5 Replies
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Joinmyjourney, hey there, sorry to hear you've been having this experience with our support team. How can I help escalate the issues are you currently facing? 

0 Kudos
Joinmyjourney
Just visiting

Hi Gabby,

Thank you so much for responding1! You have no idea how much I appreciate your help. I have had an ongoing issue where my account is not working properly since August, where none of my pins get any reach and all of my fresh pins have disappeared from search. 

During the summer, I was verified by several people at Pinterest support that my account was in fact caught in the spam filter (others pretended otherwise) and that they would fix it. For a couple of short weeks in November, my account was temporarily fixed. And then, again, all of my fresh pins received no impressions and all my pins from my domain disappeared from search.

I have continuously tried to reach out over the past 8 months to get my account working, without any luck. And as of March 7th, no one will provide me with any assistance other than they are "I'm passing your query to the concerned team, they will look into this and get back to you with the details.". Yet, I have waited over a month and no one from that "concerned team" has gotten back to me or fixed my account. It is extremely frustrating that I have waited eight months since this issue started, and did nothing to warrant having my account marked as spam. And it has made the situation even worse that no one at Pinterest support is even giving me the time of day anymore.

Getting my account fixed is extremely important to me. I have lost so much traffic to my blog because of this. 

I would really like to be able to use my Pinterest account normally again.

1 Kudo
Joinmyjourney
Just visiting

@PinterestGabby I didn't tag you in my response, just wanted to make sure you saw it.

0 Kudos
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for tagging me, @Joinmyjourney! Sorry for the delay, I'm just seeing this. Do you have a ticket # you can share with me so I can escalate? I'm having trouble finding your ticket from support. Thanks and look forward to hearing from you!

0 Kudos
Joinmyjourney
Just visiting

@PinterestGabby Hi Gabby! Sorry for my delay. After waiting for so long, I had someone from Pinterest respond to me, yet they didn't offer me any solutions or look into my account. This was so disheartening so I stepped away from Pinterest for a couple of weeks.

I have hundreds of tickets with Pinterest. I will have to try to find the numbers for you. But, if you could help me to find a solution for my issue on my account, I would appreciate it.

I've reached out to Pinterest countless times since my account has started having issues on August 12th. It has been an extremely frustrating journey. I don't really know what else to do as Pinterest support has offered no help. I just want my account back to normal. The pins to my blog domain do not show up on Pinterest search and all my fresh pins only get single-digit impressions. If you could help me escalate this and fix this issue promptly, I would be forever grateful.

If it is easy, feel free to send me a DM or an email so we can work on sorting this issue out.

1 Kudo