Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

My traffic is back!!!

healthyambitionsteam
Loves to help

After 3 tickets and being told there was NOTHING wrong with my account, my traffic came back as suddenly as it disappeared about 5 weeks ago. 

There is no explanation as to why this happened. I asked about the possibility that my account was flagged for "low-quality content" since many people got caught up in that, but I was not my account was not flagged. 

Anyhoo, just happy to see it's back and I don't have to keep banging my head at the wall. 

I attached my analytics so you can see the sudden return of traffic.

@PinterestGabby one bit of feedback from my last ticket. It was bounced around a couple of groups, but the final person mentioned "In order to use Pinterest Analytics, you will need a business account.". All that tells me is that they never even looked at my account. It's been a business account since it was set up. I had to just trash the email and walk away at that point. That message was from Coco at Pinterest Support. There is no ticket number referenced in the email string, so I don't have that to give you.

4 Kudos
10 Replies
foodiehomechef
Jack-of-all-trades

@healthyambitionsteam   Oh that's great news Cathy, I'm so happy for you & you must be sooo relieved!

Don't you just hate when you get those "canned" responses. I get those from just about every company I've ever dealt with & you just KNOW they didn't read your message/email!

2 Kudos