Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

My traffic is back!!!

healthyambitionsteam
Loves to help

After 3 tickets and being told there was NOTHING wrong with my account, my traffic came back as suddenly as it disappeared about 5 weeks ago. 

There is no explanation as to why this happened. I asked about the possibility that my account was flagged for "low-quality content" since many people got caught up in that, but I was not my account was not flagged. 

Anyhoo, just happy to see it's back and I don't have to keep banging my head at the wall. 

I attached my analytics so you can see the sudden return of traffic.

@PinterestGabby one bit of feedback from my last ticket. It was bounced around a couple of groups, but the final person mentioned "In order to use Pinterest Analytics, you will need a business account.". All that tells me is that they never even looked at my account. It's been a business account since it was set up. I had to just trash the email and walk away at that point. That message was from Coco at Pinterest Support. There is no ticket number referenced in the email string, so I don't have that to give you.

4 Kudos
10 Replies
therealsouthamerica
Jack-of-all-trades

@healthyambitionsteam Glad to see and hear that you got your traffic back. Well Done! Lisa

1 Kudo
allaboutbabyblog
Loves to help

@healthyambitionsteam that's great! I'm happy for you 🙂 

2 Kudos
AmericanoCrystals
Problem-solver

@healthyambitionsteam Wonderful news! Glad to hear that!

Visit our Pinterest page : https://www.pinterest.com/AmericanoCrystals/boards/

1 Kudo
indianbudgetbeautyblog
Just visiting

Hi, @healthyambitionsteam that's so good to hear about! Your post gave me the hope that my account traffic can be back someday. My impressions started declining on June 22. I hope I get my traffic back soon. Lol, I've submitted about 5 tickets to Pinterest and every time I get the same reply that nothing is wrong with my account and I need to post "fresh Pins"

1 Kudo
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Happy to hear your traffic is back to normal, @healthyambitionsteam! Appreciate the feedback on our support team, too. I'll make a note of this and share internally -- thanks again for bringing it to our attention so we can help improve the customer experience. 

1 Kudo
PinterestJanice
Pinterest Alum
Pinterest Alum

I'm happy your traffic is back to normal and also very sad about your experience with support, Cathy. I trust we can make it better with feedback like yours. 

1 Kudo
jfishkind
Posts regularly

My traffic has been declining too! 😕

0 Kudos
healthyambitionsteam
Loves to help

Hey @PinterestJanice , I'm just now seeing your message. I click the link to chat tomorrow. If you don't hear from me tomorrow, don't hesitate to remind me!

0 Kudos
healthyambitionsteam
Loves to help

@jfishkind keep plugging away....mine was down for over a month before it sprang back to life.

1 Kudo