Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

My Pinterest traffic is completely gone

shoshanasue
Just visiting

Hi everyone. Hope you all had a great weekend.

So, on Saturday, all my pins that have been ranking were removed from search results. None of my pins appear in search. My Pinterest traffic has since been wiped out.

I do not know what to make of this but it seems my account has been flagged or shadowbanned. I religiously follow the rules, and this is a really frustrating place to be after working hard to build my account to 6.2 million impressions and over 20k followers. 

I am genuinely pleading for help. All the Pins that have been scheduled out since this happened have 0 impressions and surely this can't be normal ebbs and flows of the platform.

Please help!!

Thank you!

3 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
serahalabi
Just visiting

I have been experiencing the same issue! I get likes but no impressions at all. From what I could gather from other groups, it’s apparently due to the reason that Pinterest in working on a program, and it will (hopefully) fix itself. 

hoping for the best! Keep pinning and spreading inspiration 

View solution in original post

2 Kudos
31 Replies
miggondotcom
Posts regularly

Pinterest users are getting frustrated day by day.. 😞 

0 Kudos
serahalabi
Just visiting

I have been experiencing the same issue! I get likes but no impressions at all. From what I could gather from other groups, it’s apparently due to the reason that Pinterest in working on a program, and it will (hopefully) fix itself. 

hoping for the best! Keep pinning and spreading inspiration 

2 Kudos
budgetwithmel
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

I have had the same issue- it's not just you. Zero impressions, but then the pin will get reactions & likes. Not sure what's going on here. 

0 Kudos
michaelbliss
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@shoshanasue @budgetwithmel @serahalabi  It was a bug that was causing the stats to zero out, but everything should have returned to normal by now. Are you still experiencing issues?

0 Kudos
serahalabi
Just visiting

No, it’s seems to be back to normal 

2 Kudos
michaelbliss
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Awesome! Happy to hear it! @serahalabi 

0 Kudos
TRADEMARK_BLUE

My Pinterest traffic has also dropped so much! It’s really odd! I used to get thousands of impressions & now I’m only receiving a handful. I’ve tried both pins & video pins. Does anyone know why? Is there something wrong with the app? It’s been like this for a few weeks. 
grateful for any insight or help. 

1 Kudo
shoshanasue
Just visiting

Hi @michaelbliss, unfortunately, it wasn't a bug for me. It looks like my account was indeed shadowbanned. I have gone from getting over 2k traffic a day from Pinterest to just about 20 a day if I am lucky. It is really heartbreaking as this is my livelihood and my income is wiped out.

I have attached my stats as you can see 😞Capture.JPG

1 Kudo
shoshanasue
Just visiting

Unfortunately, there is no way of knowing what really is going on as Pinterest support hasn't been responding to emails relating to this particular issue. 

1 Kudo