cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Pinterest traffic is completely gone

shoshanasue
Just visiting

Hi, @michaelbliss I am still experiencing issues 6 weeks later. Could please help? Thanks.

1 Kudo
michaelbliss
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Hi @shoshanasue ! Sorry for the delay in getting back with you. I wish there was a specific how-to answer to this, but I can offer you my experience.

This has happened to me about six or seven times over the last 9 years and each time, the impressions rebound. Not as quickly as I hoped, but it always rebounds. You're not alone.

In the mean time, let me encourage you to begin posting Idea Pins. They are certainly the best way to increase engagement and you'll begin to see your Idea Pins gaining some traction over time. You should also take a moment and check out the Trends Tool and make sure to sign the Creator Code.

I'm tagging @bodymindmood for some ideas. I'm sure Lisa can help, you share pretty much the same niche.

Feel free to keep me posted on your progress!

2 Kudos
chillnglow
Posts regularly

Hello @michaelbliss 

Please I have a question regarding idea/story pins 

Is it okay to post an idea pin every day, or would it be considered spammy?

I don't know exactly what frequency of idea pins Pinterest considers normal and i wouldn't want to overdo it.

Thanks 

1 Kudo
michaelbliss
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Hi there @chillnglow ! I would say 3 or 4 times a week should be okay. That's pretty much what I've been doing the last two years and I'm happy with the engagements. I would also add to be sure you stay true to yourself, always remember your purpose for being on Pinterest to begin with and create with your community in mind.

And always have fun with what you create, no need to worry about making mistakes or being perfect. Just have fun and the rest will take care of itself! Please keep me updated on your Idea Pins! I can't wait to see them!

3 Kudos
maritedoesit
Just visiting

Hi @chillnglow ! It is recommended to post less than 25 idea pins per month. You can certainly follow your usual schedule but I know the recommendation was to keep it below 25. I hope that helps.

1 Kudo
bodymindmood
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@shoshanasue @Fitwirr @chillnglow @hifashiongirl_com @michaelbliss 

Hi Everyone 👋🏻

Thanks Michael for tagging me in to the thread I had a chance to read through the thread and not unlike Michael I have also experienced a lot of what everyone is experiencing.

This has happened to me a number of times in the last 2 years and I really feel for everyone because it feels like it is so targeted but not unlike Michael I have really just allowed the numbers to go down and come back up on their own. Its not much of an explanation and certainly there is no easy fix for this but insofar as Pinterest is concerned this does happen. 

I never truly reached out to support in any meaningful way because I felt that there was not much they could actually do, and I am not suggesting they didn't want to help but only that this was clearly an ongoing issue that would inevitably take Pinterest some time to address.

The best advice I can offer anyone who is experiencing this is to hang in there, keep creating good quality content and utilize things like Idea Pins and potentially even a little bit of advertising. Patience is key in this situation and believe it or not the numbers will rebound.

I hope this helps even a little bit while I understand its not an exact solution I do hope this will help to ease the stress of Pinterest Numbers.

Lisa

2 Kudos
michaelbliss
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@bodymindmood  Thank you, Lisa!

1 Kudo
bodymindmood
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@michaelbliss 

Hi there no problem my pleasure.

Lisa

1 Kudo
shoshanasue
Just visiting

Thanks, @michaelbliss, and @bodymindmood for your input. I am taking action on your advice even though it feels like I'm flogging a dead horse at this point 🙂 I have tried to sign the creator code but the link always takes me to idea pins.

1 Kudo
TRADEMARK_BLUE

My Pinterest traffic has also dropped so much! It’s really odd! I used to get thousands of impressions & now I’m only receiving a handful. I’ve tried both pins & video pins. Does anyone know why? Is there something wrong with the app? It’s been like this for a few weeks. 
grateful for any insight or help. 

1 Kudo