Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Monthly Views, Pin Saves & Followers on an Upswing!

foodiehomechef
Jack-of-all-trades

Finally after many, many sad months of watching my stats tank... they're finally on the upswing YAY! Are any of you finding the same? My guess is that the upcoming holidays have something to do with this, but one never knows for sure! Thoughts? @AmericanoCrystals @abetterresume @owlbbaking @wildlifeelathome @simplepinmedia 

4 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
momentswithjenny
Posts regularly

This is great news! I hope it will positively affect some of us who don't blog about food and recipes. I'm trying out some new strategies too and watching my stats weekly. I pray this nightmare will be over soon!

View solution in original post

3 Kudos
22 Replies
simplepinmedia
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@foodiehomechef  Awesome! So happy for you that you're seeing an up-tick! 

I agree that the holidays are playing a role in it. It could also be a settling of all the changes Pinterest has implemented this year? Curious - did you change up any of your strategies in the last few months? 

-Tabby

1 Kudo
foodiehomechef
Jack-of-all-trades

@simplepinmedia   Hey there Tabby, glad you asked that question. I noticed a steady slow uptick, about 2 months ago, before I changed anything that I was already doing. However I did change 2 things within the past 2 weeks & then I noticed much larger uptick in daily numbers...

1.   I started making some new pins for some of my existing blog posts (recipes) and also changing the descriptions and also stopped using hashtags, instead using keywords after the description. See an example of the old pin & description here:   https://www.pinterest.com/pin/298152437832462986/ 

New pin & description here: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/298152437836375686/

2. I had scaled back my Tailwind account, about 1 1/2 yrs ago, to just the $119.00/yr account which only let me join 5 tribes (besides the one I own, so 6 total) and I was limited to 30 pins per month to add to tribes. Now I have an unlimited account & have joined another 15 or so tribes. So it was very helpful to get my newly created pins out to a much larger audience & it seems to be paying off!

If any of you who are reading this are not on Tailwind... I strongly suggest you utilize this fantastic tool, which by the way is Pinterest approved! Not only does tailwind save you an amazing amount of time by using their Pin Scheduling, but joining Tribes in your niche is really fantastic.

Here's my referral link if you want to get a FREE 30 day trial and a $15.00 credit if you join after the 30 days:   https://www.tailwindapp.com/i/foodiehomechef

@tailwind @PinterestGabby 

2 Kudos
tailwind
Loves to help

Thats so great to hear, Simone!  And thank you for your kind words. 🙂 ~ Alisa

1 Kudo
owlbbaking
Loves to help

Amazing news @foodiehomechef !! I'm so glad to hear this!! I've noticed a strong uptick too! Mainly on my seasonal recipes, so I'm thinking the upcoming holidays are certainly having an impact! 🙂 

Since Pinterest's updates earlier this year, I still feel nervous to share pins on Tailwind in fear of 'duplicating content'. Good to know you've been using it with no problems!! 🤞

1 Kudo
foodiehomechef
Jack-of-all-trades

@tailwind    You're very welcome Alisa, but just speakin' the truth!

0 Kudos
foodiehomechef
Jack-of-all-trades

@owlbbaking    Hey there Liz, yeah I think the holidays are definitely playing a part, as they do every year. Things have been really shaky with all the Pinterest updates... I agree completely!

So far so good with Tailwind & the process of using it a lot more... but I can understand your apprehension for sure. If you start using it more, let us all know your results ok?

Have a great weekend!

1 Kudo
foodiehomechef
Jack-of-all-trades

@owlbbaking     Me again Liz, I'm sending you a private message with an invite link to join my tribe, I think you'd be a good fit!

2 Kudos
simplepinmedia
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

That's great, Simone! I can see great improvement on your images! Nice work! And, yes! Tailwind all the way! We couldn't do our job well without TW! 

-Tabby

2 Kudos
momentswithjenny
Posts regularly

This is great news! I hope it will positively affect some of us who don't blog about food and recipes. I'm trying out some new strategies too and watching my stats weekly. I pray this nightmare will be over soon!

3 Kudos