Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Monthly Views, Pin Saves & Followers on an Upswing!

foodiehomechef
Jack-of-all-trades

Finally after many, many sad months of watching my stats tank... they're finally on the upswing YAY! Are any of you finding the same? My guess is that the upcoming holidays have something to do with this, but one never knows for sure! Thoughts? @AmericanoCrystals @abetterresume @owlbbaking @wildlifeelathome @simplepinmedia 

4 Kudos
22 Replies
owlbbaking
Loves to help

Thank you!!! @foodiehomechef  I will keep everyone posted! 👍

2 Kudos
foodiehomechef
Jack-of-all-trades

@simplepinmedia   Thanks for the compliment Tabby! Yup Tailwind all the way!

0 Kudos
foodiehomechef
Jack-of-all-trades

@momentswithjenny    I hope you have some better results too Jennifer! Yeah this has been a bit of a nightmare. What's your blog's niche?

1 Kudo
momentswithjenny
Posts regularly

@foodiehomechef My blog's niche is dating and relationships. Sometimes, I throw in self-improvement tips and gift guides. Are you consistent with story pins and videos? Or do you only create standard pins?

1 Kudo
foodiehomechef
Jack-of-all-trades

@momentswithjenny    Ahhh I'll bet that's a tough subject matter/niche these days with the virus wreaking havoc all over the globe Jennifer.

I'm only doing standard "static" pins. I don't have the equipment for videos & I'm on a retirement limited fixed income. I know I should delve into the story pins, but I just can't seem to get motivated to do it! lol

1 Kudo
momentswithjenny
Posts regularly

@foodiehomechef Yeah, I guess. Your name sounds really familiar though. Were you ever in a group or community called "BTC"?

0 Kudos
wildlifeelathome
Posts regularly

So interesting to read this thread, thanks for the mention on same @foodiehomechef !

I, too, have seen an uptick (though probably not at the scale you are!). I had no idea why, but can now try to connect the dots thanks to the possible reasoning found here 🙂 

3 Kudos
foodiehomechef
Jack-of-all-trades

@momentswithjenny Yup that's me 🙂

1 Kudo
foodiehomechef
Jack-of-all-trades

@wildlifeelathome   Oh good, glad your numbers are going up too Ash!

0 Kudos
martarleite
Just visiting

Hello, do you know how to change my pinterest profile cover to a board? I could do it before but now it only let me put a picture from my camera roll, so if you now how to do that please let me know! 🙂

0 Kudos