Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!

foodiehomechef
Jack-of-all-trades

PBC Merry Christmas 2020.jpg

Just want to take a moment to wish all of you a very Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Kwanzaa & Happy whatever you celebrate... oh yeah & Happy New Year!

Let's hope 2021 is 1,000% better than 2020!

@PinterestGabby  @PinterestJanice @therealsouthamerica @AmericanoCrystals @abetterresume @andrealidesigns @simplepinmedia @typicallytopical & EVERYONE ELSE!

8 Kudos
15 Replies
therealsouthamerica
Jack-of-all-trades

@andrealidesigns Happy Holidays to you as well ..... I love the "were all in it together feeling" very seasonal.

Lisa😁

1 Kudo
therealsouthamerica
Jack-of-all-trades

@foodiehomechef I am working on a version for Pinterest 😉

Seriously almost brought me to tears 😅

Lisa

2 Kudos
GlowUpLibrary
Just visiting

Happy Holidays to you too! ❄️  I can't wait to see you all in the first creator meeting in Jan 2021.

4 Kudos
AmericanoCrystals
Problem-solver

Awwww this is very sweet of you! Thank you 🙂 @foodiehomechef 

I also wish everyone a very happy New Year and Merry Christmas! I wish this year bring us success, health and happiness! @PinterestGabby @therealsouthamerica 

4 Kudos
yenorypouncil
Posts regularly

Happy New Year, everyone! Thank you so much for all the time you spent on the calls and in this community. You helped me tremendously! Looking forward to supporting you in any way I can in the new year!

3 Kudos
HolyDemon666
Just visiting

I wish everyone a happy new year, a healthy year without a maskI wish everyone a happy new year, a healthy year without a mask

0 Kudos