cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Making the Most of Pinterest for Etsy Shop

kidpressroom
Just visiting

Hi @stilwell_sara

Your shop is beautiful! For me, it's a great way to get inspiration for how I can organize my printables. I'm still struggling with the best way to showcase (photograph) the items. Since I learned that on Etsy, shoppers prefer lifestyle images, I'm switching everything now.

Kelly SB
0 Kudos
stilwell_sara
Just visiting

hey, @kidpressroom ,

aw thank you so much! i really needed that encouragement today. i appreciate it! 

i find inspiration in other shops on Etsy as well! 

Sara

1 Kudo
stellazoe48

I also want to drive traffic to my site tawakkalna app.

I think these strategies might be helpful.

Thank You!!.

0 Kudos
AmericanoCrystals
Problem-solver

Hey folks,

@PinterestGabby thanks for tagging.

Here are my tips for you Sara, @stilwell_sara 

Your pins related to your listed products will drive the most relevant traffic to your shop.

• Pins like these appeal to the audience. Seeing your product on someone gives them an idea of it in use.
  • If possible, try to tell a story through your pins. Storytelling pins are easy to relate to and capture people’s imagination.
  • Pin regularly. You need to be present in the mind of your audience, and pinning periodically is the key. Make sure to at least pin twice a day. However, don’t overdo with pinning. It may backfire, and your followers may spam you.
  • Use catchy captions for your pins and always keep your keyword game on point.

View solution in original post

3 Kudos
stilwell_sara
Just visiting

Thank you so much for all of these tips, @AmericanoCrystals ! They are all very helpful!

2 Kudos
kidpressroom
Just visiting

Thank you for the tips, @AmericanoCrystals! These are great ideas. 

Kelly SB
1 Kudo