Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Lots of events happening this week -- join us!๐Ÿ“Œ

Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager
Labels (2)

Happy Tuesday, community! We wanted to highlight not one, not two but THREE exciting events happening this week. 

Jrpsn3QY.jpg

โ€ƒ

Unlock the Power of Video Ads | Pinterest x Shuttlerock Webinar 
Wednesday, July 15th | 11:30am PT / 2:30pm EDT 

Learn about Pinterest's inspiration platform and how brands can easily create stunning video ads optimized for Pinterest using Shuttlerock. Register here

Creating for Pinterest Webinar 
Thursday, July 16th | 2pm PT / 5pm EDT 

Join us along with Erica Chan Coffman of Honestly WTF to learn about Pinterest's latest native publishing tools and tips for growing your audience. Be sure to hang out after the chat for a special workshop! Register for the event here

ojardgra-1.gif

Creator Office Hours 
Thursday, July 16th | 1pm PT / 4pm EDT 

Creators, you know the drill! Every week on Thursdays you can join the Pinterest team for office hours that covers Story Pins, key trends and an open forum for Q&A. Once you first sign up, you'll get a calendar invite each week to attend. Sign up here

Let us know if you attend one of these awesome events! Feel free to drop us a note in the comments if you have any questions or want to share what you learned or any feedback. 
Have you personalized your community profile yet?
Submit your Story Pin for a chance to be featured on the Today tab!
3 Kudos
5 Replies
Highlighted
Problem-solver

@PinterestGabby Hey Gabby thanks ๐Ÿ™‚ I will try to join creator hours this week. Any ideas how can I deal with different time zones?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

@AmericanoCrystals where are you located? Office Hours is generally geared more toward our US creators, however, folks from around the world are making it work to attend the 1pm PT or 4pm ET time slot. There may be plans in the future to eventually have Office Hours to accommodate different timezones, but that's long-term. ๐Ÿ™‚ 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Loves to help

@PinterestGabby Is there a way to rewatch/check it out at a later time too? I won't be available at the time the events happen ๐Ÿ˜•

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Fantastic news. @PinterestGabby 
I am so sad that the timings are tough. It would be great to have a recording we can watch later, if possible or have a broader set of timings to enable those who can't make it with the current timings. I get so excited when I see these announcements - and super-sad when I have to miss them. I am in India right now. 

Thanks for all that you do!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for the feedback, @allaboutbabyblog and @vidyasury! Good news -- we just posted a recap of a some of the events here! You'll find a recording of the Shuttlerock webinar and a copy of the presentation from 'Winning Holiday Trends'. We're working to get a webinar recording of the Creating for Pinterest event so stay tuned for that. ๐Ÿ™‚ For the Creator Office Hours, unfortunately we do not share those recordings out as of now, but we are re-thinking the program as a whole and that could definitely change in the future. 

1 Kudo