cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just created my first story pin!

PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Love the conversation here, and congrats on your first Story Pin, @4thHouseOnTheRight!! 💜 Tagging in some creators who may want to share their experience on the thread! @owlbbaking @healthyambitionsteam @MilestoneWellnessCoach @thespoiledhome @tomkatstudio @fabeveryday @mycancerchic @thatstylishnerd.

Did my response answer your question? Be sure to select "Accept as Solution" to help other community members on the PBC.

5 Kudos
therealsouthamerica
Jack-of-all-trades

Hi @PinterestGabby thanks for tagging in other people I wasn't sure who to tag exactly Well Done!

Lisa😁

Please Follow Me On Pinterest: Real South American Living Thanks! Lisa❤️
Currently Pinning to: southamerica.fit Happy Valentine's Day❤️
0 Kudos
thatstylishnerd
Posts regularly

Thanks for the tag @PinterestGabby !

I have found story pins to be great! For me, it is all about capturing an idea or concept that is going to be digestible and actionable by your audience. 

As a photographer, I have been taking large concepts and breaking them down so people who are beginning or have not even picked up a camera can learn to start that path. 

I have also been pivoting a bit based on trending keywords, or trying to SEO things so they get a bit of a boost.

The response I have been getting is quite amazing, and I love interacting and learning myself from my audience. 

Here's my profile if you want to have a look. https://www.pinterest.com/thatstylishnerd 

Best,

Anderson

https://anderson.xyz • @thatstylishnerd
3 Kudos
4thHouseOnTheRight
Just visiting

Thank you @PinterestGabby !  I'm looking for ways to step outside my comfort zone so knowing other pinners' experiences helps a lot! And I think it's gonna be a lot of fun!

Pin With me!

~~N’Ckyola “Nikki” G, 4th House on theRight
“The ache for home lives in all of us. The safe place where we can go as we are and not be questioned.” ~~ Honorable Soror Maya Angelou, IBW

2 Kudos
healthyambitionsteam
Posts regularly

Thanks for tagging me @PinterestGabby !! I feel honored! 

@4thHouseOnTheRight  in my experience, story pins are GREAT for building engagement and gaining new followers. Unfortunately, they don't drive traffic back to our websites, but in theory, the increased engagements and new followers will lead to more traffic.

I definitely need to focus on doing more story pins because they get 2-3x more impressions than normal pins.  They are more time consuming than regular pins, so it's tough to pump out every day, but I try to upload at least once a week. 

One day, I'll hire a fancy Pinterest VA to do this work for me!

If you enjoy yummy Keto Recipes visit my Pinterest page: Healthy Ambitions Thanks, Cathy
2 Kudos
MilestoneWellnessCoach
Just visiting

Thanks for tagging me @PinterestGabby !! 🙂

@4thHouseOnTheRight  I agree with everything that has been said already 👍

So to add in my 2 cents - Story Pins are a great way to grow an audience, get people engaged/inspired/motivated, gain genuine & enthusiastic followers, get your content out in front of more eyes, and it's another fun/creative way to display your message/content. 

I put up about 3-4 Story Pins each week and it does get easier and more time efficient the more you do it. 😉

Great page and content! 

Here's my board if you want to have a look and follow me: https://pin.it/2j6WhCW 

Take care, Justin

4 Kudos