Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

It’s here! Introducing the Pinterest Creators Festival 🎉

PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

ezgif-7-0e811e071864.gif

Creators, this one’s for you! Introducing our first EVER Pinterest Creators Festival on October 15th, 1pm EST / 10am PST. Join us for a jam-packed day full of inspirational workshops and conversations with editors, entrepreneurs and some truly iconic creators making content on Pinterest right now. We’ve got an insane lineup of speakers such as Elaine Welteroth, David Chang, June Ambrose and Brittany Snow who will talk about how to build your online community and create content that sticks. 

Here’s what to expect at the PCF: 

• Learn how to break through the feed, craft brand partnerships and grow your audience on Pinterest 
  • Hear how creators stay inspired, turn an idea into a business and build a mental wellness community  
  • Join virtual workshops, refine your storytelling and get exclusive content tips from the Pinterest creator team

Save your spot and register HERE. Are you planning on attending? Let us know in the comments! We can't wait to see you there. 💕

7 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

FYI, I know some of y'all have been asking about this already 😉 @therealsouthamerica @denisegleebiz @mrsbettyfitness @jfishkind 

View solution in original post

1 Kudo
16 Replies
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

FYI, I know some of y'all have been asking about this already 😉 @therealsouthamerica @denisegleebiz @mrsbettyfitness @jfishkind 

1 Kudo
jfishkind
Posts regularly

thank you so much! 

1 Kudo
owlbbaking
Loves to help

Wooo!! This looks awesome @PinterestGabby  All signed up!!! 🙌

3 Kudos
therealsouthamerica
Jack-of-all-trades

@owlbbaking Hi there me too signed up and ready to pin. Lisa😁

2 Kudos
TheWildAlchemist
Just visiting

SO EXCITED @PinterestGabby 

I love the pinterest business community, I hope more pinterest users become a part of this!

1 Kudo
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager
1 Kudo
thebeautycabinetla
Just visiting

Hi there! I registered twice but never receive a confirmation email containing information about the event. Will the email be sent out prior tot he event starting? Thank you!

1 Kudo
TheWildAlchemist
Just visiting

@PinterestGabby I registered for the event twice, once yesterday and once today and I still haven't received an access code or any emails to join the event today, Please HELP!

0 Kudos
TheWildAlchemist
Just visiting

@thebeautycabinetla The SAME thing is happening to me! 😞

0 Kudos