Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introducing Pinterest TV!

PinterestJazmin
Community Manager
Community Manager
Labels (2)

screen_shot_2021-11-03_at_3.40.50_pm.png

Hey Creators! We are so excited to announce Pinterest TV a series of live, original and shoppable episodes featuring creators right on Pinterest. 📺

Pinterest TV episodes are refreshed each weekday and will be recorded and available for Pinners to view on-demand, and save and rewatch later. Beginning November 8, episodes will air Monday-Friday at 3PM PDT / 6PM EDT in the U.S. on iOS and Android. Make sure to check out our official newsroom announcement to learn more and see next week's lineup!

>> Newsroom announcement <<

If you have more questions about this new feature check out our Help Center article. Will you be tuning in? Let us know in the comments!

Did my response answer your question? Be sure to select "Accept as Solution" to help other community members on the PBC.

15 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
mycancerchic
Loves to help

Woohoo so exciting 

Follow me on Pinterest pinterest.com/@mycancerchic & let's connect on social @mycancerchic.

View solution in original post

3 Kudos
9 Replies
mycancerchic
Loves to help

Woohoo so exciting 

Follow me on Pinterest pinterest.com/@mycancerchic & let's connect on social @mycancerchic.

View solution in original post

3 Kudos
michaelbliss
Loves to help

Looking forward to it!

1 Kudo
fabeveryday
Posts regularly

Super cool! How does this differ from Pinterest Live?

1 Kudo
whimchic
Just visiting

Amazing Creator content!

1 Kudo
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

I AM SO EXCITED ABOUT THIS

Did my response answer your question? Be sure to select "Accept as Solution" to help other community members on the PBC.

1 Kudo
healthyglam
Just visiting

I saw this pop up on my app yesterday and I’m so excited! Pinterest is doing big things and I’m truly excited to see what’s to come! 

1 Kudo
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Yayy @healthyglam!! @fabeveryday they're one in the same and are under the same umbrella! Pinterest Live = Pinterest TV. 🙂 

1 Kudo
classiclegacy
Just visiting

This is such good news and very inspiring episodes.  I look forward to applying new ideas to my channel @classiclegacy you can follow me there!

Catherine Tatum
1 Kudo
causewayspalette
Just visiting

This is fantastic! I love all the new content Pinterest is coming out with and how it's supporting it's creators and their content and helping them become visible so that the people who need to see it can and will. Great job! Looking forward to "hopefully" participating in the new year! 

1 Kudo