Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Introducing myself!

puppylove2060
Just visiting

Hi!

My name is Anita, and I am new, when it comes to starting an online business, and creating pins.

Since I am a Certified Fitness Professional, I was going to create a membership Fitness related, 

but I have changed my mind, and I want to create an online Dog Club Memberships, including

affiliate marketing, and being able to help a dog charity to help dogs in need.

I am also here for you in the Fitness industry, and as a pet parent.

Thank you very much.

Anita.

6 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
foodiehomechef
Jack-of-all-trades

@puppylove2060   Greeting Anita & welcome to the community! You've definitely come to the right place, since you're new to all of this. I suggest you take the FREE courses over at the Pinterest Business Academy, it will help you get started in a positive way: https://pinterestacademy.exceedlms.com/student/catalog  Be sure to create your account & then you can login & look around.

There's a lot of helpful, knowledgeable people here, so don't hesitate to ask questions!

View solution in original post

2 Kudos
5 Replies
foodiehomechef
Jack-of-all-trades

@puppylove2060   Greeting Anita & welcome to the community! You've definitely come to the right place, since you're new to all of this. I suggest you take the FREE courses over at the Pinterest Business Academy, it will help you get started in a positive way: https://pinterestacademy.exceedlms.com/student/catalog  Be sure to create your account & then you can login & look around.

There's a lot of helpful, knowledgeable people here, so don't hesitate to ask questions!

2 Kudos
lifeonsylvanlane

hey there Anita and Simone.... I also am new to the Business Side of Pinterest. Thanks Simone for the GREAT Info and links...good to know. Have a great day....

Patricia

The City Cottage (Pinterest: lifeonsylvanlane)

www.thecitycottage.com

2 Kudos
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for the warm welcome, @foodiehomechef!! ❤️ Welcome welcome to the PBC, @lifeonsylvanlane and @puppylove2060!! We are thrilled to have you.  

0 Kudos
foodiehomechef
Jack-of-all-trades

@lifeonsylvanlane   Hi there Patricia & welcome to the community! Glad my links helped you out 😊

0 Kudos
svetlana120846

привет меня зовут Светлана я также новичок в деловой части надеюсь на вашу помощь

0 Kudos