cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I found a story pin with links - Does this mean it is coming to the public soon?

Highlighted
Just visiting

Hi! I recently came across a story pin with links on each page of the story (https://pin.it/3ENVzit). I LOVE THIS! I hope this means we'll see this long-requested story pin feature roll out soon.

Can someone from Pinterest comment on whether business accounts will get access to this ability? I shy away from creating story pins due to the current inability to drive traffic back to my website, so I'm hoping the answer is yes 🙂

2 Kudos
4 Replies
Highlighted
Just visiting

I believe that pin was made with an older version of story pins, links are still not supported as far as I can tell.

2 Kudos
Highlighted

+1

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Problem-solver

@frostxsun   Hi there & welcome to the community! I too have shied away from Story Pins for the very same reason. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that Pinterest will add this very important feature. Then, and only then, will I start creating story pins!

@PinterestGabby @PinterestJanice 

Please follow me on Pinterest: Foodie Home Chef Thanks! Simone ♥
Get ready for the holidays: Fall / Thanksgiving & Christmas & New Years
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

@michaelbliss is correct -- we’re always experimenting with new products and features, and sometimes we iterate on a product to improve your experience.  The most recent version of Story Pins does not support links, but you may see Story Pins that were published using a different version of the product. Hope that helps clarify! Thanks for your feedback too, everyone, will be saving and sharing with our internal teams for review. 🌟

Have you personalized your community profile yet?
Submit your Story Pin for a chance to be featured on the Today tab!

0 Kudos