Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

How to Find Pinterest Trends

destinationcrochet2020
Just visiting

Hi my name is Destiny with Destination Crochet and I just watched the amazing facebook live interview today on Tailwind.

I have two questions:

1. Since Pinterest wants fresh content, are Tailwind Tribes no longer useful? If I pin my pin to a tribe and a lot of tribe members pin the exact pin, does that effect the freshness?

2. How do I find what is trending on pinterest? It was mentioned in the interview there was a website or location. 

Thank you! 

2 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @destinationcrochet2020, welcome to the community, we're happy to have you here! Tagging in @tailwind to help answer your first question. You can find what's trending by checking out our Pinterest Trends page. You can scroll and see what's trending across Pinterest, in certain categories or plug in any search term you choose. Hope this helps! 😊

View solution in original post

2 Kudos
2 Replies
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @destinationcrochet2020, welcome to the community, we're happy to have you here! Tagging in @tailwind to help answer your first question. You can find what's trending by checking out our Pinterest Trends page. You can scroll and see what's trending across Pinterest, in certain categories or plug in any search term you choose. Hope this helps! 😊

2 Kudos
tailwind
Loves to help

Hi Destiny! 
A Pin is only fresh the very first time it goes out on Pinterest. So, Pins going out from Tribes are not "fresh," but that doesn't mean there is no benefit for you.

1 Kudo