Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

How to find # of Pinterest board followers?

foodiehomechef
Jack-of-all-trades

Whenever I opened one of my Pinterest Boards in the past I could view how many followers I had for that board near the top of the page. That's gone now! However when I open someone else's board I can see the # of board followers. I looked all over & can't find my stat anywhere. Does anyone else have this issue?

I'm in the process of doing an experiment regarding my Valentine's Day Pinterest Board & I need to know how many followers I have for that board. Can anyone go to my board asap & report back to me how many followers I have? I sure would appreciate it!   https://www.pinterest.com/foodiehomechef/valentines-day/   Thanks in advance!

@therealsouthamerica @4thHouseOnTheRight @PinterestGabby @GlowUpLibrary @abetterresume @simplepinmedia 

2 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
GlowUpLibrary
Just visiting

Helloooooooooo 💕 hopefully you are well. Your valentine board has 7.4k followers. I don't know how to turn that feature back on (or if it is possible) but in the future you can try opening an incognito tab to look at your profile "anonymously" so you can collect the information needed. Good luck on your experiment!

View solution in original post

3 Kudos
7 Replies
GlowUpLibrary
Just visiting

Helloooooooooo 💕 hopefully you are well. Your valentine board has 7.4k followers. I don't know how to turn that feature back on (or if it is possible) but in the future you can try opening an incognito tab to look at your profile "anonymously" so you can collect the information needed. Good luck on your experiment!

3 Kudos
foodiehomechef
Jack-of-all-trades

Oh bless you Empress! Thank you so much for the info, I really appreciate it ❣️

Not to sound dumb (lol)... but what is an "incognito tab" & how I open it? Is that a browser thing or a Pinterest thing? I use Firefox as my browser.

0 Kudos
GlowUpLibrary
Just visiting

It is a browser feature. I don't use firefox but I googled "how to open incognito tab in mozilla firefox" and this is what came up:

Mozilla Firefox

To open a Private Browser Window in Firefox, click on the Firefox Menu in the upper-right-hand corner of the browser and select New Private Window. You can also use the shortcut Shift + ⌘ + P (on macOS) or Shift + CTRL + P (on Windows/Linux).

1 Kudo
foodiehomechef
Jack-of-all-trades

@GlowUpLibrary    Excellent Empress, thanks so much❣️

0 Kudos
abetterresume
Loves to help

The ability for an account to see how many followers to their boards should not require one to view their own account in incognito mode. Perhaps this can fixed? @PinterestGabby 

1 Kudo
foodiehomechef
Jack-of-all-trades

@abetterresume    I couldn't agree more my friend!

0 Kudos
foodiehomechef
Jack-of-all-trades

@PinterestGabby @PinterestJanice   any chance of this becoming "law" over at Pinterest? (see original post in this thread)

0 Kudos