Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

How to create Pins correctly ?

dragoneila
Just visiting

Hello! I apologize for disturbing you, but unfortunately, I cannot quite understand the algorithm of the Pinterest search engine, I am an indie developer and use this service for the first time, the absence of tags is a little confusing.
Unfortunately, the search engine pinterest and google can't find my pin in any way.
And the question is: How to format the text correctly so that my pins are in the game category, the category of dragons, and just so that the search engine finds me by the name of the game.

Thank you in advance for your response.

1 Kudo
3 Replies
princeapk

@dragoneila wrote:

Hello! I apologize for disturbing you, but unfortunately, I cannot quite understand the algorithm of the Pinterest search engine, I am an indie developer and use this service for the first time, the absence of tags is a little confusing.
Unfortunately, the search engine pinterest and google can't find my pin in any way.
And the question is: How to format the text correctly so that my pins are in the game category, the category of dragons, and just so that the search engine finds me by the name of the game.

Thank you in advance for your response.

Hi there,

I've been facing the same issue from the last 2 months but couldn't find any way to use it well!

0 Kudos
dragoneila
Just visiting

Hello @princeapk , I hope someone can help solve this problem.

0 Kudos
ainsleyash10

You can use #hashtags in your description. The hashtags help a lot. I think after some time pins viral automatically. I posted my website link last year, now I get impressions and clicks on it. It takes some time but works well. 

0 Kudos