Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

How to connect with creators and businesses?

karen_whitworth
Posts regularly

Where do you recommend creators and businesses go to find collab opportunities? One of the platforms I had used in the past has really gone quiet lately. Would love to connect with other businesses and creators to make mutually beneficial content. 
Any ideas? 
TIA! ❤️ 

3 Kudos
14 Replies
therealsouthamerica
Jack-of-all-trades

@karen_whitworth I think you have arrived 😁 Lisa.

1 Kudo
karen_whitworth
Posts regularly

@therealsouthamerica  That would be wonderful! 🙂 Hadn't seen anything on the topic so far, but I know this space is a little quiet still. 
If there are any others I am all ears! 

My domain is rather young so I am looking to help expedite the authority growth with quality content and backlinks from domains that fit well with my niche. In exchange I offer a competitive commission structure on any sales that result. Not sure how to find these lovely people however. 

My niches are home decor, tropical, flowers, travel, Hawaii, and art

1 Kudo
therealsouthamerica
Jack-of-all-trades

@karen_whitworth Hi there please do check out my profile if you have some time - Travel & Decor......

https://www.pinterest.com/realsouthamerica0427/boards/

I currently work a couple of companies here on Pinterest already. I am looking to work with serious minded people and companies that are similar.

Lisa

2 Kudos
karen_whitworth
Posts regularly

@therealsouthamerica thanks for the link! I will check it out! What would the best way to contact you be If it's a good fit for our site?

1 Kudo
allaboutbabyblog
Loves to help

@karen_whitworth facebook is a huge resource for me to connect with other bloggers in my niche and collaborate 🙂 

2 Kudos
karen_whitworth
Posts regularly

Thank you @allaboutbabyblog ! 
I will try to expand my FB hunt.

0 Kudos
AmericanoCrystals
Problem-solver

@karen_whitworth Hi Karen, you can check out my profile, I would love to find new people to work with! -Sophia-

https://www.pinterest.com/AmericanoCrystals/

2 Kudos
therealsouthamerica
Jack-of-all-trades

@karen_whitworth Hello I have forwarded my information to you this morning. Lisa😁

1 Kudo
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

@allaboutbabyblog would love to hear more about this! Are you connecting with other bloggers via Pinterest Facebook groups? 

2 Kudos