cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to build your audience on Pinterest 📈

DaisyBohoo
Just visiting

This may be old news to some but for me it was a blessing, as I fumble my way around pinterest. Thank you!

More tips please! I gained over 10 million monthly views and now its dropped to 5.7 million and dropping every few days. I have no idea what I have done wrong??

Any ideas?

2 Kudos
littleshinepage
Just visiting

nothing u did, even I'm going through the same. Pinterest is just trying to be another tik tok, there is only idea pins everywhere on home feed on search tab, through which u will get followers that's it. The standard pins do not get any views or shares anymore. I have 109,000 followers still no views on any of my standard pins. Why do i need followers when it doesn't benefit me in anyway. Don't think so pinterest is any help for creators anymore unless they come up with something new or at least listen to what creators have to say.

3 Kudos
YourHappinessQuest
Just visiting

Thank you for sharing these tips. I really appreciate hearing what Pinterest wants from them. However I feel like I do all this and crickets... Not because people don't engage but because it's a numbers game and impressions aren't high enough. When I randomly manage to get idea pins enough impressions they do well and get good engagement. But I can't figure out the secret sauce to actually get Pinterest to show the pins. Any tips for this would be much appreciated.

1 Kudo