Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

How much can I pin in a day

bivillam
Just visiting

How much can I pin in a Day. Is there a limitation for this

2 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
AmericanoCrystals
Problem-solver

@bivillam Hi!

People used to pin a lot and thought this will bring them success on Pinterest. But with the recent Pinterest Update, there is one thing that can make or break your Pinterest success and it’s creating “fresh” new Pins every single day. Publishing 5 fresh pin a day is better than re-pinning 10 pins which will not bring you any traffic.

I hope this post was useful for you!

View solution in original post

3 Kudos
5 Replies
allaboutbabyblog
Loves to help

@bivillam You won't ever see a official number anywhere but I can tell you for sure that 50 a day is too much 🙂 I know this doesn't help much tho xD

1 Kudo
AmericanoCrystals
Problem-solver

@bivillam Hi!

People used to pin a lot and thought this will bring them success on Pinterest. But with the recent Pinterest Update, there is one thing that can make or break your Pinterest success and it’s creating “fresh” new Pins every single day. Publishing 5 fresh pin a day is better than re-pinning 10 pins which will not bring you any traffic.

I hope this post was useful for you!

3 Kudos
bivillam
Just visiting

I run a tourism company and I have around 60,000 content. If I try to enter 5 a day, it looks like it will take about 32 years.

0 Kudos
bivillam
Just visiting

Thank you, I'm continuing to research, I haven't reached any conclusion yet.

0 Kudos
owlbbaking
Loves to help

Hi @bivillam 

Agreed with the other comments here - Pinterest values fresh, quality pins vs. quantity. I've had a good experience with less than 10/day. 

It's great you have an endless resource of content! It might help to trim down that amount by taking seasonality and trends into consideration, vs. just cycling through 60,000 pins randomly. 

1 Kudo