Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

How do I send in my Idea Pin for my active Creator Reward Challenge?

causewecanevents
Just visiting

Hi friends! I just created my first Idea Pins based on the "Winter Wellbeing" Creator Reward. Now what? Do I submit it somehow or since I've added the "winter wellbeing" to my "active" Creator Rewards, Pinterest will know to look for it?

Thanks!

3 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
boniitalynn
Just visiting

I got a “processing” flag on the idea reward that I opted into and it said the amount that I earned on that specific reward. The payment amount appeared a few weeks later. So I think they’re working on the standard delayed payment cycle. It’s coming guys! 😊 

View solution in original post

1 Kudo
7 Replies
boniitalynn
Just visiting

I am also wondering this. When I created my pin it still said number of pins =0

0 Kudos
causewecanevents
Just visiting

same! @PinterestGabby any tips?

0 Kudos
causewecanevents
Just visiting

actually I just checked it again and it now says "processing" so I wonder if it's automatic as long as we've checked off all of the criteria for the idea pin.

0 Kudos
everydaylifewithlaura
Loves to help

Hi @causewecanevents  I first participated in creator rewards last month. It seemed to take some time for the active number to show up. I’m guessing it’s automatic. I believe The info posted on this subject says they are checking manually ???? It also says that payment is “estimated” so I’m not sure to know how much I will receive until payment is made. Info states payment will be made at the end of the following month (ie- December payout will be deposited end of Jan) 

This isn’t confirmed, just info I have gathered on my own. I’ll be sure to update once I receive payment to confirm the process. 

Thanks so much!

2 Kudos
TravelsofSarahFay
Just visiting

Did the money update at the top of your profile for earned?? 

0 Kudos
boniitalynn
Just visiting

I got a “processing” flag on the idea reward that I opted into and it said the amount that I earned on that specific reward. The payment amount appeared a few weeks later. So I think they’re working on the standard delayed payment cycle. It’s coming guys! 😊 

1 Kudo
kassandraannesanford
Just visiting

Hi there! I’ve submitted a few idea pins to the available campaigns— how long does it take to show that it’s been accepted? I know it mentioned 48 hours or something, but I’ve met all the requirements and just so unsure of when things will update on my end! Thanks in advance 🙂

0 Kudos