Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

How do I post idea pins from mobile app!!

Ebaragirlwithbinoculars
Just visiting

Hi

I want to post idea pins from the mobile app and I cannot find the option to do so!! There isn't even a "request access to idea pins" in the settings... Please help😢

Thanks in advance

1 Kudo
12 Replies
Ebaragirlwithbinoculars
Just visiting

@michaelbliss Yeah I am logged in on the web version but I am not able to upload. The only options I get are the ones in the attached screenshot. So I don't know if I should reach out to the support (again becuase I've contacted them before and they only said that it maybe because I've violoated the community guidelines or because my app isn't updated... But I didn't see any violation in my posts and my app is updated.)Screenshot_20220122-071318_Opera.png

2 Kudos
michaelbliss
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@EbaragirlwithbinocularsYou could try logging out of all the devices you might have, and log back in to see if anything changes. However I'm thinking you should contact support once more using this link and ask if they can give you more of an explanation of why you can't upload. It will take some patience and a little persistence to understand what happened to your account. 

2 Kudos
PinterestDavid

Hi @Ebaragirlwithbinoculars  and welcome to the PBC!

I’m sorry about the trouble you're experiencing with your Idea Pins.

@michaelbliss I appreciate all the help you've provided!

Like @michaelbliss mentioned earlier, I recommend that you file a ticket with our support team, in order to better investigate what's causing the issue you're facing.

I completely understand your frustration and I wish there was more I could do here. 

The team you'll handle your ticket is better suited to investigate and solve your issue.

You should receive a reply from them soon. We appreciate your patience and understanding in the meanwhile.

Keep us posted, we're here to help!

1 Kudo