Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Here we go again, MODEM/INTERNET!

foodiehomechef
Jack-of-all-trades

Woke up this morning to find my modem misbehaving YET AGAIN! It's resetting itself every 15 minutes or so. I can still get online in between times... but that's all. To say I'm frustrated & bordering on angry is putting it mildly. Using deep breathing to stay calm lol.

Anyways, I've been in touch by text with the ATT tech that gave me his home phone# & hope to hear back from him tomorrow (fingers crossed).

So, who knows when I'll be back here again regularly. Depending on what the tech says, I may switch over to Spectrum, who recently started running lines in my rural area about a year ago.

I'll keep you all informed once I know what's what with this nightmare! @PinterestGabby @PinterestJanice @therealsouthamerica @AmericanoCrystals 

2 Kudos
8 Replies
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

@foodiehomechef we'll be anxiously awaiting your return! ❤️

giphy-1.gif

1 Kudo
therealsouthamerica
Jack-of-all-trades

@foodiehomechef Hi there just checking in ..... any progress? We are missing you Lisa

0 Kudos
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Ditto! 

0 Kudos
foodiehomechef
Jack-of-all-trades

Hi my friends, my internet is back up & running normally. Apparently there was some lightning that damaged some lines many miles from my house & it affected other people as well. They've replaced all those lines, so that problem is hopefully behind me (knock wood).

However, I have some sad news... my husband passed away in the wee hours yesterday morning (Tuesday). We've been separated for over 3 years, but this is still devastating & therefore I won't be around much, as I have all sorts of arrangements to cope with.

I tell you I'll be so glad when July is finally over. I've had nothing but trouble this entire month! @therealsouthamerica @PinterestGabby @PinterestJanice - BTW this is my third try to post this message I keep getting an error message 😞

2 Kudos
PinterestJanice
Pinterest Alum
Pinterest Alum

@foodiehomechef gosh, so sorry to hear this news. 😞 Sincerest condolences from the Pinterest Business family. Please look after yourself and take the time you need. We'll be here for you whenever you want to chat. 

1 Kudo
therealsouthamerica
Jack-of-all-trades

@foodiehomechef Hi I am really sorry to hear that Simone I know this has been a difficult month for you. My thoughts and prayers are with you and please know if there is every anything I can do ... even if just a lending ear I am just a post away. I have no doubt you will be okay. If you're not on just know that I am thinking of you and looking forward to you getting back online. We are all thinking of you.

Lisa❤️

0 Kudos
owlbbaking
Loves to help

I'm so sorry to read this - my deepest condolences. May the care and love of those around you provide comfort and peace to get you through the days ahead. You'll be in my thoughts & prayers ❤️

1 Kudo
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

@foodiehomechef, so incredibly sorry to hear this, Simone. Thinking of you and sending love and light your way. Your community family is here for you, now and always. 💕

1 Kudo