Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Here is another question for everyone

Pixietwin1
Posts regularly

This is a question about decreasing views and saves…. I don’t use a laptop or desktop. I use an iPad and iPhone, and I don’t see how that makes a difference. But for the last few days I’ve noticed that a few of my pins will lose one view or one save when I touch them. Backstory, first thing in the morning I touch each one of them and they tend to update that way. So I take notice beforehand of the number of views and saves —and then I touch my video pin and sometimes I see a reduction by a count of 1 in either the views or saves. A few of my new pins may just have one or two saves since they’re new and then I touch it and it goes to zero. I need to know if this is happening to anyone else. And if so why would a pin lose numbers?

1 Kudo
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
therealsouthamerica
Jack-of-all-trades

@Pixietwin1 No problem - I have it ever so often - I see ups and downs but I also do a lot of advertising so if I am not advertising it definitely impacts numbers however I have notice little weird things but honestly not enough to go to support about. The Video Pins I have seen hit 2k or more and then the next day they are sitting at 0 then in the next 3 days everything comes back????? I have to admit even that hiccup is not consistent.  l understand the frustration that you feel and I think a lot of us are in the same boat. On a positive note I am optimistic that these issues will get resolved. I have gone from 943k to 702k today I just keep creating content I don't believe my account has been marked or anything I think its strictly due to updates especially with specific browsers like Chrome. Lisa😁

View solution in original post

2 Kudos
4 Replies
therealsouthamerica
Jack-of-all-trades

@Pixietwin1 Hi, this happened to me but not exactly by touching them more like I pin a newly created pin|video it goes out into Pinterest everything is up and fine and then the next day there is zero numbers et al. I wait a couple of days and then everything comes back. Lisa😁

2 Kudos
Pixietwin1
Posts regularly

Hey Thank you for your response. I’ve only been uploading video pins for about 10 days now and only recently have I noticed that when I touch them that’s when I see a number increase. Sometimes the increase is one or two other times 10-30 views all depends.  But I’ve been having trouble since day one with a decrease in saves and views. In fact the very first two days I uploaded a pin it had many views and then went to zero. It has slowly regrown but I don’t think I regained the views I lost in the first place. I’ve given up asking questions. Had two people from the business office not seem to understand my question. Especially frustrating when I see a save or two on a new pin and then all of a sudden I touch the pin and it goes to zero? Or it will say there’s one or two saves and not actually list them in the stats. My account is wonky like that.

1 Kudo
therealsouthamerica
Jack-of-all-trades

@Pixietwin1 No problem - I have it ever so often - I see ups and downs but I also do a lot of advertising so if I am not advertising it definitely impacts numbers however I have notice little weird things but honestly not enough to go to support about. The Video Pins I have seen hit 2k or more and then the next day they are sitting at 0 then in the next 3 days everything comes back????? I have to admit even that hiccup is not consistent.  l understand the frustration that you feel and I think a lot of us are in the same boat. On a positive note I am optimistic that these issues will get resolved. I have gone from 943k to 702k today I just keep creating content I don't believe my account has been marked or anything I think its strictly due to updates especially with specific browsers like Chrome. Lisa😁

2 Kudos
therealsouthamerica
Jack-of-all-trades

@Pixietwin1 Hey there would love to give you a follow I think I did already but I'm not sure it was you what is your account? Lisa😁

0 Kudos