Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Helping small businesses

socialmediachiara
Just visiting
Hallo everyone, my name is Chiara (Kiara) and I'm from Milan, Italy. I sincerely hope all of you and your family are doing fine.
I've been working as a Pinterest VA for a few months now and I really like it. I call Pinterest the "good social/not social", people just working and connecting, no insults admitted.
Anyway, as you all know we are in a pandemic and I really would like to do something about small businesses that are struggling.
In Italy we have a tradition, it's called "caffè sospeso", suspended coffee. It goes back to the 19tht century, when well off people would leave "suspended coffee "paid for those who couldn't afford it. Basically, they would pay an extra coffee for somebody (known or unknown).
I thought of something of this sort on Pinterest. I'd like to call it "the suspended pin". As creator, I'd create a pin, donate it to a small business, that business would post it, and for any sell made thanks to that pin, a percentage would go to a charity.
Now, do you know who I should contact to build something like this?
Thank you in advance for any answer chiarasocialmediachiara_0-1614439529919.png

3 Kudos
2 Replies
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

I love this idea, @chiarasocialmediaciara!! ❤️ 

1 Kudo
socialmediachiara
Just visiting

Thank you @PinterestGabby but I was kicked out of the creator program, in fact now I'm not writing from my profile but from one of my client's (who, btw, made it into the program).

So I guess I'm going to do it without Pinterest help.

1 Kudo