cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help! Error message when creating 600x900 pin!??

Problem-solver

@foodiehomechef Hi 👋 - honestly I think she is just really busy I mean being so close to the holidays. I am sure she will get back to you and its close to the weekend I have noticed the last couple of days how radio silent it has been.

Lisa😁

Please follow me on Pinterest: Real South American LivingThanks! Lisa
0 Kudos
Problem-solver

@therealsouthamerica    Great minds👍 ... yeah that's exactly what I was thinking. She's probably got her hands full with work & the holidays!

Please follow me on Pinterest: Foodie Home Chef Thanks! Simone ♥
Currently Pinning to: Valentine's Day ♥ & Mardi Gras & Crock Pot Recipes
1 Kudo
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi everyone! Apologies for the late response -- it's been a busy few weeks trying to get everything wrapped up for the holidays. I'm looking into this and will report back once I get clarity from our teams. Hang tight! 

Have you personalized your community profile yet?
Submit your Story Pin for a chance to be featured on the Today tab!

2 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

@foodiehomechef @BryannaVPH @AmericanoCrystals @simplepinmedia @therealsouthamerica 

Hi all! Ended up getting a much quicker response than I expected. 2x3 aspect ratio is best practice, however, the bigger the better to avoid pixelation on mobile and high resolution screens. Technically speaking 600px x 900px is correct BUT 1000px x 1500px tends to be a bit better quality. They're both the same aspect ratio, it's just a larger version of the image. Hope that helps clear things up! 🤞

4 Kudos
Problem-solver

@PinterestGabby   Oh phew! I'm so glad that 600x900 is still ok! Thanks for getting back to me Gabby I really appreciate it, as I was worried. I just got through remaking loads of older pins, and of course, didn't receive this error message till I was all done! 🙄 lol

I also just check some of my 600x900 pins on my mobile & they look pretty great, sharp & clear. So I can relax now❣️

Please follow me on Pinterest: Foodie Home Chef Thanks! Simone ♥
Currently Pinning to: Valentine's Day ♥ & Mardi Gras & Crock Pot Recipes
1 Kudo
Community Manager
Community Manager

Of course! Glad we got that sorted. 😅

1 Kudo
Just visiting

HI @PinterestGabby 

Thank you for your response! I have just one more question about the pin image sizes. For those of us who use Canva to create pins, when you download your finished pin, Canva does have an option to increase the size of the pin for higher resolution. I'm wondering if you recommend us doing this for current 600x900 pins, or is it just better to update our template sizes as a whole and just stick to those? I'm wanting to know if there is a downside to doing this with current 600x900 pins. I've included a screenshot to show what I mean.Canva Screenshot.png

1 Kudo