cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help! Error message when creating 600x900 pin!??

Problem-solver

@foodiehomechef Hi there so......

I have decided to join and become a member of  @simplepinmedia Simple Pin Collective - loving it!❤️

I am no slouch when it comes to Pinterest and I have learned albeit through trial and error but I am definitely learning a lot from Kate....hands down.

In part of the training I discovered an answer to your question|concern 👉 Pin Sizing thanks to @tailwind 

Pinterest Sizing Chart for 2020

I think this will really help you - as far as the error message goes it could just be a glitch.

I hope this helps you .... Girlfriend Lisa😁

Please follow me on Pinterest: Real South American LivingThanks! Lisa
0 Kudos
Loves to help

@therealsouthamerica Lisa! That's so exciting! I just realized the new Lisa in our group is YOU! Thank you so much for the compliments of SPM. I passed on your kind words to Kate. ❤️

-Tabby

-Simple Pin Media
simplepinmedia.com
2 Kudos
Problem-solver

@simplepinmedia Its ME 👋 Lisa😁

0 Kudos
Problem-solver

@therealsouthamerica   That Pinterest sizing chart was written at Tailwind back in August, this message I'm receiving just started cropping up about 5 days ago. I'm not the only one that's getting this message. Actually it was someone else who wrote to me asking about this message & I hadn't seen it until she brought it to my attention!

Going to check out the Simple Pin Collective... Thanks Lisa, you're the best!

Please follow me on Pinterest: Foodie Home Chef Thanks! Simone ♥
Currently Pinning to: Valentine's Day ♥ & Mardi Gras & Crock Pot Recipes
1 Kudo
Loves to help

Hey Simone! @foodiehomechef 

That is definitely odd to see. I agree with Lisa @therealsouthamerica  that it may be a glitch. We aren't seeing this message with our 600x900 at the time I am typing this 😅

Hopefully, a glitch. 🤞

-Tabby

-Simple Pin Media
simplepinmedia.com
1 Kudo
Problem-solver

Hey Tabby, thanks for chiming in. As I was telling Lisa I don't think this is a glitch, as I'm not the only one that's getting this message. Actually it was someone else who wrote to me asking about this message & I hadn't seen it until she brought it to my attention!

2 Kudos
Problem-solver

@foodiehomechef Hi - I didn't realize someone else had it as well. I guess waiting for a response is a good idea. 

I have not encountered the error message before.

Lisa😁

0 Kudos
Just visiting

Just chiming in here, that we have been experiencing this error message too with a few of our Pinterest clients. Not all of them, but some. I am patiently awaiting to see what kind of answer you get, @foodiehomechef 

2 Kudos
Problem-solver

@BryannaVPH   Hi Bryanna, thanks so much for adding your comments, I'm glad to know that it's happening to more than just me & a friend of mine. Hoping to hear from @PinterestGabby soon.

0 Kudos
Problem-solver

@therealsouthamerica    I'm hearing crickets from Gabby (lol), wondering why.

1 Kudo