Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

hello to all creators as a newbie and a question on viewings

sudeyucee
Just visiting

Hey everyone !

I'm a lifestyle content creator and a newbie to the business community .

I'm so excited to be here , I'm here to share some tips and learn new ones from you guys .

I have 372,4k views this month and I want to improve my viewings , do you have any tips on that ? 

I would love to get to know you , please comment or message me .  

2 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
pinterestmarketingexpert
Jack-of-all-trades

Hello @sudeyucee I clicked on your profile but it doesn't work. It this your profile

If it is, do you have website or not? 

Thanks

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
pinterestmarketingexpert
Jack-of-all-trades

Hello @sudeyucee I clicked on your profile but it doesn't work. It this your profile

If it is, do you have website or not? 

Thanks

0 Kudos
sudeyucee
Just visiting

Hey @pinterestmarketingexpert , thank you so much for answering. 

I don’t know why my profile doesn’t work , sorry for that . 

I do not have a website I share my content only on pinterest . 

And yes that is my profile . 

Thank you so much . 

0 Kudos
pinterestmarketingexpert
Jack-of-all-trades

Hey @sudeyucee 

In order for me to help you better, what is your goal with Pinterest if you do not have a website? Do you do any affiliate marketing? Do you just want brand awareness, make sales, what exactly? Who's your target audience? 

Thanks. 

1 Kudo
sudeyucee
Just visiting

Hey  @pinterestmarketingexpert thank you so much for your answer . I live in Turkey and unfortunately we don’t have affiliate marketing via pinterest in here . I don’t intent to earn any money because I can’t in this location. My only goal is to inspire people more and share my life . If that’s something you cannot help thank you nevertheless . My target audience are vision board and mood board makers , lifestyle bloggers etc. 

Thank you so much. 

0 Kudos
pinterestmarketingexpert
Jack-of-all-trades

Hello @sudeyucee Okay great. Now I understand what your Pinterest goals are. I believe this is where you should start. Good luck with all! 

1 Kudo