Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Header as compilation of pins

fl3urpetals
Just visiting

Hi I'm sorry if this is a stupid question but when I switched to a business account there was a header with compilations of my latest pins/boards I could choose to feature. I didn't like that at the moment so I uploaded my own photo. However I want it back now and I can't seem to change it back.

Screen Shot 2563-09-27 at 10.27.04.png

Screen Shot 2563-09-27 at 16.57.05.png

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
abetterresume
Loves to help

In the latest update, Pinterest is doing away with the tilted pin display in favor of individualized representations created by the user. Some accounts have not been transferred so you will still see them, but ultimately, all accounts will have to provide their own header.

If you wanted, you could create a header image of recent pins and replace your photograph.

View solution in original post

2 Kudos
3 Replies
abetterresume
Loves to help

In the latest update, Pinterest is doing away with the tilted pin display in favor of individualized representations created by the user. Some accounts have not been transferred so you will still see them, but ultimately, all accounts will have to provide their own header.

If you wanted, you could create a header image of recent pins and replace your photograph.

2 Kudos
fl3urpetals
Just visiting

Thank You so very much!

1 Kudo
hannahlandi99

Also wondering this question! Any updates on how you did it?

0 Kudos