Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Has the created tab on profile disappeared?

rustiqueuk
Just visiting

Hi!

I was taking a look at my business account today to see how my scheduled pins were going but for some reason the layout of my profile has changed: there aren't a created tab and a board tab and scheduled pins do not display like they used to. I'm just having the list of all my boards.

This is the same on every profile I look at. Has anyone experienced the same "glitch"?

Thanks!

0 Kudos
12 Replies
wildlifeelathome
Posts regularly

I'm in the same boat, have been for weeks. I thought Pinterest just decided to get rid of the multiple 'tabs' - so this thread is an eye opener! 

0 Kudos
mollysuberthorpe
Just visiting

Hi @PinterestSusana,

I have tried all the suggestions you list. I clear my cache every day. All my browsers and operating systems are up to date. I’ve tried from Chrome and Safari. I’ve tried with and without extensions and ad blocker. I’ve tried on my iMac, my laptop, and my iPad. I have tried with and without a VPN turned on. I even had a friend in another country log in and look and she didn’t see it either! 

I’m honestly baffled as to how you can see these buttons in my account when neither I nor my friend can.

I did submit a support ticket on the 22nd, I believe, but I still haven’t gotten any response at all....

Very frustrating.

Molly

1 Kudo
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi everyone! Quick update here that the 'Created' tab going missing has actually been identified as a known issue. I've shared this topic with the team and they're working on a fix. Thank you all for reporting in the PBC, we appreciate it! 🙌

0 Kudos