Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Has the created tab on profile disappeared?

rustiqueuk
Just visiting

Hi!

I was taking a look at my business account today to see how my scheduled pins were going but for some reason the layout of my profile has changed: there aren't a created tab and a board tab and scheduled pins do not display like they used to. I'm just having the list of all my boards.

This is the same on every profile I look at. Has anyone experienced the same "glitch"?

Thanks!

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi everyone! Quick update here that the 'Created' tab going missing has actually been identified as a known issue. I've shared this topic with the team and they're working on a fix. Thank you all for reporting in the PBC, we appreciate it! 🙌

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
12 Replies
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there! Can you attach a screenshot? Sounds like it might be a glitch but we'll wanna take a look at your view so we can check with support. 🙂 Thanks! 

0 Kudos
rustiqueuk
Just visiting

Hi @PinterestGabby !

There you are. As you can see, just seeing all the boards, no created tabs and no schedule posts whereas I have plenty planned for the week😅

That's on Firefox, updated and no adblock or extensions on

Capture d’écran 2021-03-10 à 09.15.28.png

0 Kudos
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Interesting, @rustiqueuk -- I just checked on my view and can see the 'Created' tab appearing just fine. If it keeps appearing, maybe try clearing your cache and cookies and seeing if that helps? You also may want to update your display and username in your settings so it updates here on the PBC. Right now, it's a bunch of characters that show up! 😉 

Screen Shot 2021-03-15 at 8.41.09 PM.png

0 Kudos
rustiqueuk
Just visiting

@PinterestGabby, whoops sorry just updated the username.

It's so strange, because I've cleaned the cache and cookies several times, and tried every browser I could but I still can only see the saved tab except on Safari mobile... Doesn't display on the app as well.😓

0 Kudos
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

That's so bizarre, @rustiquek! By chance have you filed a support ticket? Sounds like this is something they need to look into... 🤔

0 Kudos
rustiqueuk
Just visiting

@PinterestGabby I have! 2 weeks ago but didn't get an answer...

However I have found a way around it: when clicking on my profile I am automatically redirected to the saved tab (/_saved in the URL), so I need to type /_created after my user name in the URL bar to access my saved and schedule posts😎

Not perfect for now but I should file another ticket if that helps?

1 Kudo
mollysuberthorpe
Just visiting

I am having the exact same issue, @PinterestGabby. I filed a support ticked but have not heard back yet.problem.png

1 Kudo
candhuk
0 Kudos
PinterestSusana

Hi @rustiqueuk, @mollysuberthorpe and @candhuk,

@rustiqueuk that's a nice workaround for the issue. Thanks for sharing!

@mollysuberthorpe and @candhuk, when I checked your Pinterest accounts, I was able to see both the "Created" and "Saved" tabs. So I suggest you follow some basic troubleshooting steps that might help to get your tabs back.

- Clear your browser's cache and cookies. Here’s a link that’ll help you do so:

- Make sure your browser is up-to-date;

- Try from a different browser;

- Disable any browser extensions one by one (extensions sometimes conflict with Pinterest);

- Temporarily turn off any ad blocker software you're running;

- Try from another computer.

If this doesn't work, your best shot would be to file a ticket to our support team so they can investigate it further.

Let me know if you need anything else.

0 Kudos