Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Group hub update for the Creator Hubs

PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager
Labels (1)

Hi PBC creators! Quick update that we are welcoming a new group hub to the ‘Creator Hubs’ space within the PBC. Though it will be visible on the groups dropdown menu, we want to make it clear this is a closed group, just like the others. We don’t yet have any public groups but we’ve got some great things planned in the coming months and we can’t wait to roll out the red carpet soon! 

Please let us know if you have any questions in the meantime.

12 Kudos
5 Replies
rachelhawkesBB
Just visiting

Can we have a more info on the weekly trends that you are looking for please? This is such a great way of producing really on trend visuals. 

2 Kudos
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

I think you found what you were looking for, @rachelhawkesBB! FYI, we have our weekly trends highlighted on our community landing page under 'Stories from the community' just for future reference. 🙂 

1 Kudo
foodiehomechef
Jack-of-all-trades

@PinterestGabbyMornin' Gabby, I applied on 3/13... Still haven't heard back & I see the members went from 5 to 34 since I applied. Will I be allowed to join? Hope so!

1 Kudo
mamalatinatips
Posts regularly

Thank you, this is so exciting! I just sent my request 🙂

1 Kudo
northpointrugscom

North Point Rugs store provides all types of rugs like Transitional Rugs in Atlant, and Area Rugs in Alpharetta. We have been in Business since 2000.

0 Kudos