Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Feedback about the creator experience

momentswithjenny
Posts regularly

There are no creators to get answers from anymore as a lot of bloggers are already leaving the platform. Guess we're all tired of ebbs and flows at the moment.

Everyone is exhausted from trying so hard to keep their business afloat. The PBC is slowing getting deserted... We all miss the Pinterest we fell in love with. **sad face**

2 Kudos
29 Replies
symphonytresses
Just visiting

I agree!

2 Kudos
chillnglow
Posts regularly

It seems this issue is waaay more common than i thought. 

I don't think i know a single pinterest creator that isn't yet affected by this. And the support team over at pinterest doesn't seem to be very helpful too.

We the creators are really frustrated at this point, and I'm just about ready to throw in the towel myself

2 Kudos
mamagourmand
Just visiting

I hear you. I'm not sure where to go with this, but I know it was such a huge source of traffic for us that has pretty much disappeared. I'd love to hear from Pinterest where there rationale is with this.

1 Kudo
mamagourmand
Just visiting

@PinterestGabby Do you have any insight on this???

2 Kudos
momentswithjenny
Posts regularly

@mamagourmand When someone values you, they'll care about you and listen to you...

2 Kudos
littleshinepage
Just visiting

My home page is only filled with IDEA PINS that is why the standard pins do not get any views. I don't even follow the people who's idea pins I'm forced to see. So what about the standard pins ?? Where do they appear when I pin something from the my website ??

3 Kudos
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

@momentswithjenny Hey Jennifer, thanks for the feedback. Heh, you're right, I'm just a community manager! However, even though I do not sit with product or engineering, I do believe that the PBC is truly acts like the 'voice of the customer' so I do my best to keep track of all the incoming feedback from our community members and escalate to our internal teams for visibility. I appreciate the continued feedback from you and the rest of our creator community and I'll do what I can to make sure your voices are heard. 

2 Kudos
momentswithjenny
Posts regularly

@PinterestGabby That's great to know! I'm hoping Pinterest is very aware of the frustrations that so many creators have been experiencing since last year. Keeping my fingers crossed for some solutions soon!

1 Kudo
ketodietyum
Just visiting

It's sad that Pinterest has nothing to say on the matter. Generic responses about seasonal trends and creating fresh content aren't acceptable. Creators built this platform and we deserve to know what is going on.

3 Kudos
momentswithjenny
Posts regularly

@mamagourmand They've deliberately decided to ignore us and offer no assistance or explanation on this matter. It's as if nothing happened.

1 Kudo