Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Fashion and Beauty

gmasherry10
Just visiting

Looking for advice and ideas on growing my business and Pinterest engagements. I’ve lost a lot of my business in the recent months. 

8 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks @foodiehomechef! +1 to Pinterest Academy! You can read more about what Pinterest Academy is here. Another resource you can check out is our Pinterest Trends tool! This is an awesome tool to help you discover what's trending across varies categories on Pinterest. Hope to see you around the community, @gmasherry10. 🙂 

View solution in original post

2 Kudos
8 Replies
foodiehomechef
Jack-of-all-trades

Welcome to the community @gmasherry10 !   If you want a well rounded answer to your question, I suggest you take the free courses at The Pinterest Academy... in other words "direct from the horse's mouth" so to speak https://pinterestacademy.exceedlms.com/student/catalog. That's a good way to get started, however feel free to ask more specific questions here at PBC. There's a lot of great members here willing to help, as well as the PInterest Managers you can "tag" in your posts: @PinterestGabby @PinterestJanice @Anonymous @PinterestBrad 

6 Kudos
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks @foodiehomechef! +1 to Pinterest Academy! You can read more about what Pinterest Academy is here. Another resource you can check out is our Pinterest Trends tool! This is an awesome tool to help you discover what's trending across varies categories on Pinterest. Hope to see you around the community, @gmasherry10. 🙂 

2 Kudos
gmasherry10
Just visiting

Thanks @PinterestGabby & @foodiehomechef  for your warm welcome. Thanks for your advice. It is very much appreciated. 

4 Kudos
foodiehomechef
Jack-of-all-trades

@PinterestGabby   Thanks for posting that Gabby, I'm saving the link you posted to the Pinterest Academy post to use in the future instead of sending them directly to the Academy 😃

3 Kudos
kusilordina8

first try the best you can do 

1 Kudo
joymercy1402

Give me an idea

0 Kudos
kktwinss

Using important key words and trending hashtags certainly helped us blow up! 

0 Kudos
aksoyb968
Just visiting
First of all, I hope you are well. Coming to the problem, you will need to choose current and engaging topics to progress on Pinterest. If you keep doing this consistently, I'm sure you will definitely get positive feedback.
0 Kudos