Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Error in Uploading Idea Pins

cescavie
Just visiting

Is everyone else having problems uploading IDEA PINS? I've been trying to upload my 30 second idea pin for at least two days now. I thought it was because of my iPhone storage, but after resolving that issue with an Apple technical support, I still get "SOMETHING WENT WRONG ON OUR END. SORRY ABOUT THAT" message. I deleted and reinstalled the app on my phone and restart my phone but still nothing. Apparently you can't upload Idea Pins via iPad? Looks like I can upload Idea Pins through my laptop but I do everything on my phone. 

Thanks in advance everyone!

1 Kudo
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
michaelbliss
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Hi @cescavie! Welcome to the PBC! Are you still having issues uploading Idea Pins?

View solution in original post

2 Kudos
5 Replies
michaelbliss
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Hi @cescavie! Welcome to the PBC! Are you still having issues uploading Idea Pins?

2 Kudos
agq1000

Plz give me solution. Same problm here. .idea pin isn't working......😐🙁. something happens at our end

1 Kudo
PinterestJazmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @agq1000 welcome to the PBC! Pin creation is temporarily down and our engineering team is working to resolve this issue ASAP. We appreciate your patience! 

0 Kudos
diybeautify

I've been running into this issue frequently! I currently have a stalled Idea Pin upload - stalled at 91% on page 10 of 10...SO frustrating! I don't know what to do?

0 Kudos
healthblogger007

Hey when I tried to upload Idea Pin it says Hold on your PIN is still uploading, it wouldn't let me upload a new Idea PIN , please help me to rectify the issue.

Screenshot_2023_0707_083612.jpg

0 Kudos