Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Easy to Create Collage Pins!

hostesstori
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer
Labels (3)

Hi Creators!

I'm Tori, one of the Pinterest Pioneers in the group and I wanted to encourage you to use one of Pinterest's built in tools!

I've shared about tips for creating Pins before (read: Designing Pins: Text Overlays Do's & Don'ts ) but I know a lot of creators with little design experience can feel overwhelmed with the idea of designing multiple images to test on Pinterest.

The good news is Pinterest makes it easy to test out creating collage Pins right in the platform itself. If using a design tool isn't your thing, Pinterest has you covered! 

All you have to do is upload multiple images and Pinterest will add them, giving you the option to create a carousel OR a collage. Give it a try! 

Screen Shot 2022-04-19 at 2.06.24 PM.png

• Click "Create Pin"
  • Select multiple photos (I suggest at least 3)
  • Select "Create a Collage"
  • Select your Board to Pin to
  • Add your Title and Description
  • Click Publish! 

This is great to test if you are pointing people to a place on your blog or website that has multiple images around the same topic. 

43 Kudos
22 Replies
mahfujurb
Just visiting

Many of the users don't about this awesome feature yet. Your tip will help them for sure. 

1 Kudo
findyourdazzle
Just visiting

Are you using the app on your phone? Or does this have to be done on a desktop? I don't have the option to select more than one photo on my phone. 

1 Kudo
genesysq
Just visiting

Thank you for this tip!! I will try this out 😊

1 Kudo
jvmlah
Just visiting

Nice idea. I’ll definitely try this. Thanks

1 Kudo
jenvazquezmedia
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Genius!!

0 Kudos
beboldwithkatah
Loves to help

I didn't know this was a thing! So thank you for sharing. Will be checking this out and putting it to use. 

1 Kudo
veronikalipar
Loves to help

I prefer carrousel.

1 Kudo
oglasskicker111

Will use, thanks

1 Kudo
coypoitier
Just visiting

Thanks 

0 Kudos