Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Earn Dashboard Missing Submissions Amount

TaystfulLiving
Posts regularly

Is anyone else experiencing this? Its been several days now

1 Kudo
5 Replies
cozyadk
Posts regularly

Mine updated with correct submission numbers today but I have a number of submissions that were missing for days and haven't been approved yet. Im not sure if they will be approved or kind of fell through the cracks.

1 Kudo
TaystfulLiving
Posts regularly

Mine updated today as well. I have about 6 still waiting for approval, one from March 4th

2 Kudos
cozyadk
Posts regularly

I submitted mine more recent but it was right when the impressions bug hit and then all of the submissions disappeared, so I’m hoping they are approved eventually. I wish we got more official updates from Pinterest that clarified when issues were corrected or if there was anything we needed to do after fixes are implemented. A notification that a pin had been rejected would even be great so it didn’t seem like things were just in approval limbo if they were in fact rejected. 

3 Kudos
MeganHStudio
Posts regularly

I had the same thing happen, but things have updated now. The rate that the pins are being processed/approved seems to be significantly slower this month though…

1 Kudo
TaystfulLiving
Posts regularly

Exactly, knowing if a pin had been rejected would allow you to submit an additional pin soon enough to get approval before challenges ended. I submitted a pin for the 4th for the Content jumpstart reward, and am still waiting on approval. I have about 7 more I'm waiting on as well.

2 Kudos