Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

difficulties joining creator rewards

aliyyatafolabi
Just visiting

I just got invited to Creator Rewards for May but when I click agree and submit it does not go through. The app loads and keeps me on the same page. Don't know what to do 😞  I attached a video down below showing what it does whenever I try to submit! 

2 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
terezatoledo
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Hi @aliyyatafolabi ,

I got the feature in April and wasn't able to add my information until a couple of weeks ago. 
It's definitely a glitch. I'd try to make sure the app is updated (I know, super basic, but they have been updating it frequently). If nothing happens, contact support and submit a ticket. 

That's what I ended up doing and the support team was very supportive.

View solution in original post

1 Kudo
3 Replies
terezatoledo
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Hi @aliyyatafolabi ,

I got the feature in April and wasn't able to add my information until a couple of weeks ago. 
It's definitely a glitch. I'd try to make sure the app is updated (I know, super basic, but they have been updating it frequently). If nothing happens, contact support and submit a ticket. 

That's what I ended up doing and the support team was very supportive.

1 Kudo
kimchixjollof
Just visiting

How long did it take for you to get a reply. I am having the same issues too 🥺 @terezatoledo 

0 Kudos
terezatoledo
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@kimchixjollof I did get a reply in the same day saying that they received the request. For the issue to be solved it took a few weeks (I'm assuming there's more work involved in fixing an app glitch), but I kept asking for updates.
In the end, depending on the issue, it may take longer. But it will get solved.

0 Kudos