Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Did you attend the Pinterest Creators Festival? Connect and share your feedback with us!

PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager
Labels (3)

unnamed-3.png

Happy Thursday, everyone! For those of you who attended the Pinterest Creator Festival today, we'd love to hear from you! We wanted to start a topic for people to connect and share their feedback and thoughts about the PCF or the content being shared throughout the event.

📌tip: watch any of the segments you may have missed on demand. The login you created at the beginning of the festival will work for the next 30 days.@ pinterestcreatorsfestival.com.

• What did you like about the Pinterest Creators Festival?
  • What could be improved for our next creators event?
  • What would you like to see in the future?
  • What were your biggest takeaways?
  • What did you think about the content?
  • Was there any topic/speaker that resonated with you?  

Anything else you want to share, we're all ears! We can't wait to hear from you. 💕

7 Kudos
25 Replies
craftedbytw
Just visiting

Thats for sure.  It is nice to see those who are not already a name making it.

1 Kudo
emptynestcoach
Just visiting

Same thoughts on the best practices and advice, story ideas. I thought it was going to be a bit more about Pinterest in all of the sessions - or the speakers would be all heavy Pinterest users, but at the same time, all of the speakers were super interesting. I think I was expecting more of a workshop BUT this was great. Thanks for having the event!

1 Kudo
ArtsyDotMe
Just visiting

I enjoyed the Festival and learned a few tricks. I especially enjoyed the technical tips, to be honest. 

Thank you for putting it together for us!

Diana

1 Kudo
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Tagging in some other community folks I know that mentioned they were attending! @owlbbaking @therealsouthamerica @pegfitzpatrick @TheWildAlchemist @thebeautycabinetla @eandcpaperfactory @yenorypouncil 🙂 

2 Kudos
thebeautycabinetla
Just visiting

I really enjoyed the practical advice on growing your audience, optimizing engagement and utilizing different features to create an authentic following. More how-to's in the future would be great! Overall, it was a great experience 🙂

1 Kudo
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Great feedback @emptynestcoach!! Thanks for sharing, we're compiling all of the suggestions/feedback in this thread and sharing with our team. This will help inform content for future events. 😉 

0 Kudos
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @craftedbytw! Happy to hear you enjoyed the PCF today. 🤗You can rewatch any of the sessions/presentations from today by logging in to your account @ pinterestcreatorsfestival.com. The content will be available for the next 30 days! 

1 Kudo
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

tenor-1.gif

0 Kudos
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @4thHouseOnTheRight! Have you requested access to Story Pins yet? Would also recommend taking a sneak peek at our best practices. 🙂 

0 Kudos
wildlifeelathome
Posts regularly

I feel this was such an impressive festival, very unique and incredibly polished. Well put together!

I believe the most of it hovered around the 'big ideas' and furthered the discussion about inspiration, which is always needed! But I also greatly appreciate the smaller/detailed technical Q&A that was sprinkled throughout. Perhaps a bit more of that would be nice in the future. Because it felt a touch unbalanced as is.

For instance, I believe it would have been mighty interesting to touch base about this community feature right here, as well as the Pinterest Academy, etc. To be honest, I didn't know of all the things like this that Pinterest was doing until I heard about the festival and decided to start looking deeper into these other newly discovered features Pinterest has been working on. So more talk about the features and tools available may help others, too.

I am loving all that I find nowadays, you folks are doing such good work! I just want to be guided through it all a bit. If I were being picky 😉

Anyhow, that's my babble for the day. I'll be hanging out in this community now though, so perhaps I'll see you here and there 🙂 

3 Kudos