cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Did you attend the Pinterest Creators Festival? Connect and share your feedback with us!

Highlighted
Just visiting

Same thoughts on the best practices and advice, story ideas. I thought it was going to be a bit more about Pinterest in all of the sessions - or the speakers would be all heavy Pinterest users, but at the same time, all of the speakers were super interesting. I think I was expecting more of a workshop BUT this was great. Thanks for having the event!

1 Kudo
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Great feedback @emptynestcoach!! Thanks for sharing, we're compiling all of the suggestions/feedback in this thread and sharing with our team. This will help inform content for future events. 😉 

Have you personalized your community profile yet?
Submit your Story Pin for a chance to be featured on the Today tab!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Just visiting

Really excited to try them out! It's been a lot of great information shared so far. Hoping I get access soon! I have so many ideas for these pins! 

1 Kudo
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Love all the feedback being shared here, everyone! Keep it up!! 

1 Kudo
Highlighted

I'm loving this festival so far! One of the best virtual festivals I've ever attended. 🙂

1 Kudo
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

tenor-1.gif

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Just visiting

Really enjoying the Festival. Was curious if some of the powerpoints would be available as images so I can use as reminders.

2 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @craftedbytw! Happy to hear you enjoyed the PCF today. 🤗You can rewatch any of the sessions/presentations from today by logging in to your account @ pinterestcreatorsfestival.com. The content will be available for the next 30 days! 

1 Kudo
Highlighted
Just visiting

I enjoyed the Festival and learned a few tricks. I especially enjoyed the technical tips, to be honest. 

Thank you for putting it together for us!

Diana

1 Kudo
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Tagging in some other community folks I know that mentioned they were attending! @owlbbaking @realsouthamerica @pegfitzpatrick @HandyattheHomestead @thebeautycabinetla @eandcpaperfactory @norypouncil 🙂 

2 Kudos